sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
However it's kinda sad that Mary gives her anal cherry to a random stranger in all cases instead to her husband
Yes, I've said that to Sim before. He has said that if you don't go the anal route now with Mary, Fred will do it in the future. This is my one and only complaint about the game. But it's still a great game.

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, many games have tags that are almost nonexistent in the game... Anal, sleeping sex, etc... Or it's in the game, but there's no tag... It's irresponsibility of the developer or the uploader... Tags are probably not made for beauty... I was looking for games with two tags anal and ntr, ntr I saw here, but anal... "There, somewhere there", "You need to sit down 2 times and turn clockwise 5 times and you'll see anal".... Imagine that anal and vagina have changed places and in the game only 2-3 times vaginal sex... I think a lot of people would ask if you're okay....
Ok so if we have the MC suck a couple of guys dicks we shouldn't tag that. Got it.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, many games have tags that are almost nonexistent in the game... Anal, sleeping sex, etc... Or it's in the game, but there's no tag... It's irresponsibility of the developer or the uploader... Tags are probably not made for beauty... I was looking for games with two tags anal and ntr, ntr I saw here, but anal... "There, somewhere there", "You need to sit down 2 times and turn clockwise 5 times and you'll see anal".... Imagine that anal and vagina have changed places and in the game only 2-3 times vaginal sex... I think a lot of people would ask if you're okay....
IMG_1792.gif

Reactions: Adviar5050

StrumpfDoll

Apr 20, 2024
I think the guy who took her anal cherry told her he’s much smaller than Fred so it wouldn’t be as painful for her first time or something like that :ROFLMAO:
Its not like she could have trained with a smaller toy if she really wanted to do it with Fred. I know, the answer is dont choose this couple, but if you don't choose them, there isn't a single word again for a long time abiut anal, even if Fred and Mary are experimenting a lot and Mary and Fred are both interested in this topic.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Its not like she could have trained with a smaller toy if she really wanted to do it with Fred. I know, the answer is dont choose this couple, but if you don't choose them, there isn't a single word again for a long time abiut anal, even if Fred and Mary are experimenting a lot and Mary and Fred are both interested in this topic.
Yeah but they are not on my canon route. Which I am fine with. Fred needs to be the first.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
So... the "anal" tag in the game is because there is an anal sex scene, even if it was only one scene, the game has anal and you have to put the tag.
That we would like to have more anal sex scenes?.....
well... yes... I agree with you, but those scenes will only be available if you go the rear end sex route, so be patient and wait for the next updates.
;)
Mary_anal.gif

Hehehehe!!

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So... the "anal" tag in the game is because there is an anal sex scene, even if it was only one scene, the game has anal and you have to put the tag.
That we would like to have more anal sex scenes?.....
well... yes... I agree with you, but those scenes will only be available if you go the rear end sex route, so be patient and wait for the next updates.
;)
View attachment 3615604

Hehehehe!!
Whose jackhammering Mary? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The way we did the anal portion of it. Neither of them really gave it much thought, until Gabriel and Bella mentioned it in the club. At that point, you had the choice to try it out, or not. But, it does get them both thinking about it, even if they don't engage in it during the swingers club scene. We had this planned, and there is a chance for them to try it out early in Ch5 part 2. So even if you didn't choose to try anal earlier, you still have a chance coming up.

Reactions: Will619

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I hope we see Mary with more anal action cuming up !
there was probably a lot of anal at the gangbang with a card game and Gabriel in the club

I hope for more of Mary's action with a few cocks, just so that she doesn't have only losers, I liked the ones from the gangbang at the cards

maybe he kills someone else, that would be nice

Last edited:

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
I've just tested it and I'm totally disappointed.
I would have expected to be asked at least 6 times if I was 18 years old. 3 times is not enough.

• Haha
Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I've just tested it and I'm totally disappointed.
I would have expected to be asked at least 6 times if I was 18 years old. 3 times is not enough.
We were going to go with 8, but ran out of ways to ask it. Seriously, it was just a joke about possibly underage players getting hold of the game (Which we all know never, ever, happens.)

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes