Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I like, however, the footwear probably is silly for the beach. maybe some flat open toe sandals of flip fplops or barefeet?

Reactions: Big Rooster

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
yes.... love to know what they are thinking ?? !!
A.) Right here or in the water, we'll tell her we can go bare in the water because you can't get pregnant in the water
B.) Do we get our other friend, (insert name here) film everything and he can join in when we are done?
C.) Should we do Nat before inviting Big Malc to really stretch her out before hubby arrives on the island tomorrow?
D.) Do you think hubby will believe our condoms fell out of our pockets when we were swimming?

Last edited:
  • Love

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
A.) Right here or in the water, we'll tell her we can go bare in the water because you can't get pregnant in the water
B.) Do we get our other friend, (insert name here) film everything and he can join in when we are done?
C.) Should we do Nat before inviting Big Malc to really stretch her out before hubby arrives in the island tomorrow?
D.) Do you think hubby will believe our condoms fell out of our pockets when we were swimming?
D,B,A,C in hat order.... Just get her naked and busy !

• Love

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hey people, sometimes when I'm tweaking her shaping, get so wrapped up with what I'm seeing that often miss critical features, Relying on you to critique my end product. Telling what you think is very important. I'm sure King B tweaks some of the features with Nat's face from time to time, it's like sometimes she seems like an entirely different model, but that's DAZ for you. Setting her up mainly from memory, but sometimes with an image from the game for quick reference.
Your feedback is critical, but when someone says "I don't like your renders" without elaborating as to why that is, they should be expected to be blocked. I know haters are everywhere and I don't have time to waste on them, being I'm my worst critic.
Mainly wish to improve the Nat model which, I'm using, constantly evolving development for you.

and as Nat & Ethan would say "Sharing is Caring"! PM if you want this .duf file
Nat rev.6223.png Nat rev.2 6223w.png

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hey people, sometimes when I'm tweaking her shaping, get so wrapped up with what I'm seeing that often miss critical features, Relying on you to critique my end product. Telling what you think is very important. I'm sure King B tweaks some of the features with Nat's face from time to time, it's like sometimes she seems like an entirely different model, but that's DAZ for you. Setting her up mainly from memory, but sometimes with an image from the game for quick reference.
Your feedback is critical, but when someone says "I don't like your renders" without elaborating as to why that is, they should be expected to be blocked. I know haters are everywhere and I don't have time to waste on them, being I'm my worst critic.
Mainly wish to improve the Nat model which, I'm using, constantly evolving development for you.

and as Nat & Ethan would say "Sharing is Caring"! PM if you want this .duf file
Love what you do... I am easy to please. If you make some ( or repost ) where she is not so far away I can make CONSTRUCTIVE comments. As always I appreciate your drawings as do others. Yes you are right... KINGB is always tweeking Nat to be better. THe art from the beginning of thisgame to now is vastly changed.vvvHat off to him as weel with a commitment to making his game better !