Draal3

Oct 10, 2021
I have a good question? What does WVM stand for anyway? and when is a new update coming out because This is one of my favourite games, also when are you going to bang your adopted mother? Also when are you going to bang The Rainbow Girls? Also Rain {I never could spell her name right} also the cheerleader's of the revel university?
There is a real life college, well it is a college "district". I have no idea if that is what BD had in mind for the game or not. It is in California, USA. It consists of West Valley College and Mission College. Collectively they are known as WVM.

Update and other questions?...no friggin clue for any of them!!!

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I was a Patron of Braindrop's an eternity ago, like 4 years ago I think, and he really shook my trust in any game devs ^^' I've recently started supporting another dev, and it's so nice to just have consistent, small content updates with no bullshit, no drama. Forgot what that felt like xD

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I was a Patron of Braindrop's an eternity ago, like 4 years ago I think, and he really shook my trust in any game devs ^^' I've recently started supporting another dev, and it's so nice to just have consistent, small content updates with no bullshit, no drama. Forgot what that felt like xD
I'm the same there are some dev's that I will support but just like you BD has reduced my trust but I will donate to those who deserve it once the updates come out so that they can continue their work and I don't feel like a freeloader

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes