Collection GIF Video Tsunbeji Collection [2023-03-09] [Tsunbeji]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

imabetsu

Aug 19, 2021
I'm not asking him to shift his entire business over to Fanbox or something similar. I know Tsunbeji's way of doing things and he has been on Fantia for years with a lot of back numbers to potentially sell. A per month solution could be provided for active subscribers though in some capacity.

He could provide 30 day links/posts on Fanbox of the most recent content and proceed to delete it once the time limit is reached. Once the content is gone from Fanbox the only option would be to use Fantia. This gives him the option of keeping his Fantia back number sales while also allowing the gaijins to support and receive the new content without being fucked over by stupid overpriced points or coins. But this is all just wishful thinking.
I understand what you mean, but it's not very useful. Because you don’t know when fanbox will be banned by visa/mastercard. The vast majority of users of such websites are Japanese. They have JCB and are far less affected than non-Japanese users. All we can do is adapt to Japanese payment methods, and it is very difficult for artists to adapt to non-Japanese users.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Also, I got kind of a noncommittal answer from Tsunbeji which isn't too surprising. Essentially, if he ever happens to start on Patreon (he mentioned this one by name) or other foreign sites later on he'd be appreciative of the support, but there's no mention of any solid plan or schedule to do so in the near future.

Zekmeshi

Mar 20, 2021
Also, I got kind of a noncommittal answer from Tsunbeji which isn't too surprising. Essentially, if he ever happens to start on Patreon (he mentioned this one by name) or other foreign sites later on he'd be appreciative of the support, but there's no mention of any solid plan or schedule to do so in the near future.
Well it was worth a shot and at least they're somewhat aware of the situation now. Thanks for giving it a try.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote