Mod Ren'Py The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.1.9.9] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Synitar

Mar 7, 2018
Negative, there's nothing to really "gallery" since it's so heavy textually imho. This VN is obviously much heavier in text than actual scene images so it just didn't make sense to implement it to date.
Hi Sancho, thank you for the mod (as well as all the other mods you are working on)! About the gallery, I understand what you are saying but I still find myself quite often wanting to look at some scene (the images for it really) and because of how this game is structured that requires either a lot of replaying or making a really complex web of saves.
I have no idea how hard it would be to implement some sort of a simple gallery but if it wasn't too hard I (and many others I am sure) would really appreciate it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (v0.8.9)
View attachment 3313227
Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update progresses various "Kingdom" routes, and introduces a new "Tailor" pathing fork (which concludes).

Changelog:
  • Updated to the latest version of the VN
  • Yet again... Fixed bugs found in the VN and alerted dev of those issues (see post here for reference).
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.
Well, due to computer problems I had at the end of last month, took me awhile to get to this, but hey, I managed to upgrade from a refurbished to an brand new Alienware Aurora R16, so worked out for the best. Anyways, just now got to this game, and sure enough, wasn't my path that was in this update. Figured as much, but wanted to make sure before this comment, but well, it loaded OK, and looked good to go if it was on my path, so thank you so very much for this!!!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How long does it take to update this mod generally? this is my first time using it
Well, considering I never received SonsOfLiberty's ping and only just now noticed this thread had new posts... you tell me, time starts now (I'm pressing DL on the VN update).

Edit: uztgft Answer: 1 hour. But since I finished so fast I'm going to take a bit of time and tweak the ChoiceGuide and add a few features... since I still have coffee to consume.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.9.9)
1713279395364.png 1713279420876.png 1713279445801.png
Go get you some.

Note: This VN update progresses various "Kingdom" routes, and introduces a new "Tailor" pathing fork (which concludes).

Changelog:
  • Recoded the majority of the ChoiceGuide
  • Added "extra" draft scenes in SanchoGallery that would otherwise never be seen by the Player. These are dev drafts of pending story, subject to change.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (v0.9.9)
View attachment 3546740 View attachment 3546742 View attachment 3546743
Go get you some.

Changelog:
  • Recoded the majority of the ChoiceGuide
  • Added "extra" draft scenes in SanchoGallery that would otherwise never be seen by the Player. These are dev drafts of pending story, subject to change.

Regards and enjoy.
Unfortunately, this wasn't a Warrior update, but hey, mod loaded OK. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: This Dev, I swear, but anyways, thank you for your work on this regardless.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Soldier/warrior update is here.
Okay, I DL'd and this is very weird story wrapper content but fuck it, I'm not the dev. There's also some more draft script content as well (unplayable) which I'll see if I can make another "Bonus" scene in SanchoGallery so folks can preview it. It appears to be the draft to close out the " Queen Ruler Arc ".

Other than that the only other changes are that the dev added Patreon and Steam wishlist buttons to the Main Menu.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Okay, I DL'd and this is very weird story wrapper content but fuck it, I'm not the dev. There's also some more draft script content as well (unplayable) which I'll see if I can make another "Bonus" scene in SanchoGallery so folks can preview it. It appears to be the draft to close out the " Queen Ruler Arc ".

Other than that the only other changes are that the dev added Patreon and Steam wishlist buttons to the Main Menu.
This dev is weird like that.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.1.9.9)
TSoSR SM U0199a.jpg TSoSR SM U0199b.jpg TSoSR SM U0199c.jpg
Go get you some.

Note: This VN update progresses various "Warrior Queen" route variants.

Regards and enjoy.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote