• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Well, some care about it.
ofc but not everyone want to download 5gb for the 4k and not everyone have the same bandwith and many playing on android ,so this is not about if the work is good or not im thinking is amazing but 5gb is alot ,and last update was 1,06 gb the compresse version and it was fine

Reactions: Mihawk_80

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I will make one more version then, it's hard for me to test how it looks because I use 43" tv as my monitor and I'm about half a metre from it. I think I will be able to compress it under 2gb and make it still look decent. ;)
This is a good dev. Taking feedback, and putting it to use. Likely ~90% of your players are using devices/monitors that can't display above 2k, or are just too small for it to matter. Also, for some of us, the difference between a 2gb and 5gb download could be measured in days.

Don't use it, personally, but I've heard Android prevents games over 2gb from running, which is why a lot of devs split their games up when they get too large. You might also consider putting out "update-only" patches, at least for the uncompressed version, so people don't have to redownload the entire 10+gb every update.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Was a nice little update. Shame the promise of better text/font for this update wasn't fulfilled though. Still a pain in the butt to read the text sometimes, White text on white/bright background is not a good idea imo.
Also the sms/texting at the cabin with Jack(?) half of that conversation is a mystery, as I struggled to read the WHITE text on the yellow background.

Also, one of the choices in the Emma scene (from previous update) that were implemented for this update, lead nowhere other than straight to the menu. No "work in progress" no nothing, just the usual "Storyteller: a few minutes later" followed by the next screen being the main menu.

All in all, a nice update. Most of the text was readable as many of the scenes were somewhat dark, or at least dark in the lower half of the screen. Abi is a cutie. But I'm patiently waiting for some Mickey-scenes. (y)

Anyways, just my 2 cents. As I do have high hopes for this one :love:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I will make one more version then, it's hard for me to test how it looks because I use 43" tv as my monitor and I'm about half a metre from it. I think I will be able to compress it under 2gb and make it still look decent. ;)
For android at least, there's a 2gb install limit, if the app is bigger than that it just won't install. A lot of molders will break the file into an app which they keep under 2 gb, and an rpa file you later add to the game folder, which if it has a size limit I'm unaware (most instances I've seen keep the rpa files under 5gb just for bandwidth issues).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Sinful City Fight For Love [v2.0] [Peacemaker]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Why did the dev pick such a terrible font, I mean its unreadable a good chunk of the time. We need a hero to make a mod to add a text box or just change it to a filled in font cause this outlined text is just terrible. Also the entire MRI scene at the hospital is missing the images, something around 60 images just not there. The flash back in the middle pops up but it goes right back to a black screen

Last edited:
Reactions: pfc.berserker

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Why did the dev pick such a terrible font, I mean its unreadable a good chunk of the time. We need a hero to make a mod to add a text box or just change it to a filled in font cause this outlined text is just terrible. Also the entire MRI scene at the hospital is missing the images, something around 60 images just not there. The flash back in the middle pops up but it goes right back to a black screen
It will be fixed in version I’m working on, someone posted wip version here, one that is without all planned fixes.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
URM lets you completely customize the text/textbox of any Renpy game. Font, background, outline, size, placement, alignment, etc.

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Was a nice little update. Shame the promise of better text/font for this update wasn't fulfilled though. Still a pain in the butt to read the text sometimes, White text on white/bright background is not a good idea imo.
Also the sms/texting at the cabin with Jack(?) half of that conversation is a mystery, as I struggled to read the WHITE text on the yellow background.

Also, one of the choices in the Emma scene (from previous update) that were implemented for this update, lead nowhere other than straight to the menu. No "work in progress" no nothing, just the usual "Storyteller: a few minutes later" followed by the next screen being the main menu.

All in all, a nice update. Most of the text was readable as many of the scenes were somewhat dark, or at least dark in the lower half of the screen. Abi is a cutie. But I'm patiently waiting for some Mickey-scenes. (y)

Anyways, just my 2 cents. As I do have high hopes for this one :love:
It’s wip version pirated without all fixes I planed for official release but don’t worry soon I will post new version of the game. What path did you chose for Abbi? Did you try all paths? It’s very non linear experience and you will get very different scenes so I advise to chose different paths. Update is not small, it’s bigger then previous one, it’s just that it’s non linear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: moonshadow

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Or just wait for official release.
Luckily, I saw your post before spending hours downloading the WIP release. Thanks for going out of your way for us scurvy pirates, by the way. Really looking forward to the official release. I just use URM for every Renpy game, and like to spread the gospel. A design that everyone likes cannot exist, so the best option is to make it as customizable as possible. Problem is, that's a lot of extra work for any dev, and URM has already done that work for you. Plus, the text customization is just one small side feature. It's primarily a universal walkthrough/cheat mod for every Renpy game. I read your comment about the multiple branching paths in this update. URM allows players to see all the paths in a single playthrough.

I've really enjoyed your game so far. Please keep up the great work!

Reactions: Sandiegodm

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheSinfulCityFightForLove-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sep 13, 2020
U might also want to request for a developer tag as well

RENSHISENSAI

Mar 30, 2019
Thanks friend :)
Hey buddy loving the rendering and the models....the story is also good so far, BUT the text is hard to read maybe evan change the colour for each person, and there is a miss fire with alot of the sex seance not activating just a black page with text on it. other than that mate keep it up!!

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Hey buddy loving the rendering and the models....the story is also good so far, BUT the text is hard to read maybe evan change the colour for each person, and there is a miss fire with alot of the sex seance not activating just a black page with text on it. other than that mate keep it up!!
Fix comming soon. Please can you tell me in detail in dm about problems with sex scenes?

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes