• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Damn, someone actually pirated the update. I was wondering what people were talking about. Well, guys, this version doesn't have all the fixes I planned for the official game release. So wait for that one if you want all the fixes.
Ah, makes sense then. Was wondering why the update was so small and all the broken images and such (as well as the WIP Naomi path still unfinished). Plus, you mentioned you fixed the UI stuff, so was confused why it was still that weird white outline one lol.

Guess we'll wait for the actual release then. :p

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Is there any way to change the font?

I'm playing on the phone and can't make out what's written at all.

Reactions: .AD.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Ah, makes sense then. Was wondering why the update was so small and all the broken images and such (as well as the WIP Naomi path still unfinished). Plus, you mentioned you fixed the UI stuff, so was confused why it was still that weird white outline one lol.

Guess we'll wait for the actual release then. :p
Which version did you download?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I really like this game.
It's not the absolute top but horny enough to keep my right hand busy.
Left hand on CTRL and here we go.
i'm pleasantly surprized by dev's skills.
Me like this.
The story doesn't bother me.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Hi. Great game so far. Btw, I downloaded the "balance" version and there was too many images missing (black screen) that it became unplayable. I will try with the HQ version.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Hi. Great game so far. Btw, I downloaded the "balance" version and there was too many images missing (black screen) that it became unplayable. I will try with the HQ version.
It's a problem with the script; it will be fixed asap. This version is pirated, and it's wip. But something fucked up with scrip, maybe while profreading someone changed from mri to mri and capital M fucked up everything.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
very short update very very short wish it would of been longer but was still okay :coffee:(y)
Did you get to spank Abbi, to Kiss her, lick her boobs, touch her all around? Well you skip on it if you chose Naomi path. So to experiance everything you have to re run some choices. Naomi path will get you scenes with her sister, and then with Abbi and Nezuko, this path is shorter one. If you chose path where you chose to schold the girls you will unlock path with sister and then with Abbi where in car you can chose to descipline her and get spanking scenes or to be more lenient with her and get touching, kissing and boobs sucking scenes. Update have about 1000 renders and about 6.000 lines of dialogue so I would never call it short. It's just not linear.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes