Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
anyone have the latest creamydelicious animations??
Just for my understanding: This is now the question about a different update version than the one "lanky status" asks about in post #9,056 (9,060-9,056=4 posts difference)? ... because I can't imagine that someone would show so openly that they don't search first before asking ... but maybe such questions get lost between all the posts about hair & similar :unsure:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Maybe, or maybe because there are no other TS4 forums on the www:unsure:. Nevertheless, this is and remains the NSFW thread
I ignore posts requesting SFW stuff, if they will not follow the instructions on the FIRST POST, they will get nothing from me. It seems common sense isn't common these days... SMH!
anyone have the new bank42n slider?
It is more than just cock sliders, it is the new BTTB7: Body: Tops, Bottoms, presets and MORE! This is the whole shebang!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

takeoreoo

Jul 30, 2022
Just for my understanding: This is now the question about a different update version than the one "lanky status" asks about in post #9,056 (9,060-9,056=4 posts difference)? ... because I can't imagine that someone would show so openly that they don't search first before asking ... but maybe such questions get lost between all the posts about hair & similar :unsure:
no idea that question existed but hey atleast im bumping the request

Pixel-heart

Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone have the Kritical files that were updated with the 1.6 and 1.7 versions.
The vault was last updated at 1.5 so some of the files are out of date for 1.8

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Thank you!
I tried kemono but for some reason, the profile wasn't appearing, I tried typing in several different ways and nothing.
Some times you need to remove the space from the name on to found stuff from are author <---- if you search for that name you dont found anthing on kemono from him enter it like this smsims and you found stuff from him.
And by the why you dont need TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock.package anymore , that file is since version 181 only for incest because turbodriver was so nice and dit not remove the teen sex on the 181 and 182 WW version.

Last edited: