Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
i have to say i loved this game. but with this update i think i dont go on playing it. why cant devs just make a straight up cheating game where the husband stays oblivious to the things the wife is doing? let me guess now that william knows what happens he likes it and becomes a cuckold? yeah very original never saw that happen before. i had hope that this goes not in this direction.
What an odd comment

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
i have to say i loved this game. but with this update i think i dont go on playing it. why cant devs just make a straight up cheating game where the husband stays oblivious to the things the wife is doing? let me guess now that william knows what happens he likes it and becomes a cuckold? yeah very original never saw that happen before. i had hope that this goes not in this direction.
sure, i prefer the not knowing angle.....but it's not coming out of no where, it's been building to that with his buddy telling him why he does it [allowing his wife to fuck dudes], the entire game.

the next update is the end of the game, if you don't want to play it, your loss

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
sure, i prefer the not knowing angle.....but it's not coming out of no where, it's been building to that with his buddy telling him why he does it [allowing his wife to fuck dudes], the entire game.

the next update is the end of the game, if you don't want to play it, your loss
yes he was told by james why he watch his wife with others, but william always said he doesnt like it and couldnt imagine his wife with others. he even got a black eye for it because he wanted to protect his wife. but now with him knowing there is only two options, 1 he leaves her and 2 he accepts and likes it. and we all know what option we get. dev could have just left him in the dark and good.
edit: for me the best ending now would be if they end the marriage. than at least the game deserves the tag netorare.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
honestly people using mac's should have their own forum so they can whine and complain about how worthless and over priced their computers are and why very few devs make games for mac adult or otherwise. PEOPLE you do realize to play most of the adult games on here would not require a very expense probably much better and cheaper pc then the mac your so obsessed with using. Why would a dev waste their time on making a version of their game that 90% of the people won't play? Oh wait make that 95%.

• Haha
Reactions: Asedor

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
honestly people using mac's should have their own forum so they can whine and complain about how worthless and over priced their computers are and why very few devs make games for mac adult or otherwise. PEOPLE you do realize to play most of the adult games on here would not require a very expense probably much better and cheaper pc then the mac your so obsessed with using. Why would a dev waste their time on making a version of their game that 90% of the people won't play? Oh wait make that 95%.
No kinkshaming, respect other people's niche preference even though they are not your cup of tea.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
No kinkshaming, respect other people's niche preference even though they are not your cup of tea.
sorry owning a mac is a kink now? I mean I guess if your a masochist but fair enough though it irritates me when people on the forums post about wanting a mac version. Be less lazy and PM the dev directly if you want that and don't just make demands. Also if mac users are posting on here about a mac version that suggests to me they are not financially supporting the dev.... maybe go on the devs patreon or whatever they are using, sign up and support the dev and THEN start making demands.

CCtrese

Jul 1, 2022
Coming soon TakenoteR 1.0 [final version]

Hi tourists, knowing the survey results and as I had announced, there will not be a preliminary update. I will work directly on the final version, which implies more development time. According to my calculations, the version should be ready by September or October, if everything goes smoothly. I know it's a long wait, but I will stay in touch with you, showing you some images and informing you about the development. Thank you for all the great support you give me. I am very grateful for it, and I will repay you with a great finale.

View attachment 3654750
pls with more shota content

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
You don't get to complain about people "whining" for mac versions and then proceed to fucking whine about it. It's not a good look. Especially when the person in question wrote exactly two words.

Do you react the same to people asking for android versions, or are you also a giant hypocrite?

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You don't get to complain about people "whining" for mac versions and then proceed to fucking whine about it. It's not a good look. Especially when the person in question wrote exactly two words.

Do you react the same to people asking for android versions, or are you also a giant hypocrite?
Yes actually I do, the version that is uploaded is what is there. The first page for the game lists what versions are available, if people don't like it they should play something else. Its the same thing as people complaining if a game has NTR or cheating etc. The dev made the game a specific way for a specific platform. Again Stupid if you don't like something about a game go on to the devs patreon, support them and THEN ask them to change the game because honestly why else would they.

Why would a dev waste time making a mac version if ZERO mac users are supporting them. Your the one with the horrible look FUCKING go be a white knight somewhere else.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Yes actually I do, the version that is uploaded is what is there. The first page for the game lists what versions are available, if people don't like it they should play something else. Its the same thing as people complaining if a game has NTR or cheating etc. The dev made the game a specific way for a specific platform. Again Stupid if you don't like something about a game go on to the devs patreon, support them and THEN ask them to change the game because honestly why else would they.

Why would a dev waste time making a mac version if ZERO mac users are supporting them. Your the one with the horrible look FUCKING go be a white knight somewhere else.
Why in the fuck would anyone subscribe to a patreon if it doesn't have a version they want to have though? That doesn't even begin to make sense lol, of course they don't have any mac users if their product doesn't have a version for them in the first place.

You aren't gonna change what these people say or ask, trust me when I say you're wasting your energy. Just hit the ignore button on these people and move on, you're contributing nothing but salt right now.

Also: you're*. And don't call me a white knight when you're the one acting all brave for the sake of game developers. I promise you they can handle a couple of idiots writing "mac/android version?" just fine without your help :D

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Why in the fuck would anyone subscribe to a patreon if it doesn't have a version they want to have though? That doesn't even begin to make sense lol, of course they don't have any mac users if their product doesn't have a version for them in the first place.

You aren't gonna change what these people say or ask, trust me when I say you're wasting your energy. Just hit the ignore button on these people and move on, you're contributing nothing but salt right now.

Also: you're*. And don't call me a white knight when you're the one acting all brave for the sake of game developers. I promise you they can handle a couple of idiots writing "mac/android version?" just fine without your help :D
nah I wasn't being a white knight, just got tired of people constantly posting about a mac version. Again why would a dev make such a version if no mac user is supporting them. The mac user population is tiny so it makes no logical sense from an efficiency stand point. Also if the dev were to bow to the mac user demands they would be taking time away from their normal version which impacts far more people. Lastly there are Windows emulators for macs, mac users are just being lazy.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
nah I wasn't being a white knight, just got tired of people constantly posting about a mac version. Again why would a dev make such a version if no mac user is supporting them. The mac user population is tiny so it makes no logical sense from an efficiency stand point. Also if the dev were to bow to the mac user demands they would be taking time away from their normal version which impacts far more people. Lastly there are Windows emulators for macs, mac users are just being lazy.
It's not always hard or time consuming to make a mac version when working with a popular engine like Unity or Renpy. It can be as simple as exporting it for that specific platform. I get your point, but sometimes it's not absent because it's hard but just because they don't think of it.

Either way, I get your frustration, but honestly like I said you won't convince those people to change their ways, so just put 'em on ignore, roll your eyes, and move on.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It's not always hard or time consuming to make a mac version when working with a popular engine like Unity or Renpy. It can be as simple as exporting it for that specific platform. I get your point, but sometimes it's not absent because it's hard but just because they don't think of it.

Either way, I get your frustration, but honestly like I said you won't convince those people to change their ways, so just put 'em on ignore, roll your eyes, and move on.
Thank you for getting my frustration and you are right, I could just ignore everyone who asks for mac versions. Its not like they are adding anything to the discussion that I care to hear.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I hope I doesn't go in that direction, it's much more enjoyable with her doing stuff in secret, makes her much less depraved if she knows he's ok with it.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
New patreon post I think
1717912107272.png
Hello everyone, reporting in... That beach party doesn't seem like it's going to end anytime soon. Lately, I've been fully dedicated to my career, but I've had the opportunity to make progress in the art of gaming, even more than I expected. 2D art is a slow process. If there were an AI that could replicate this art, it would make everything much easier, but that's not the case; the art comes entirely from my inspiration and time... Thank you for being here and for your unconditional support. Thank you, tourists, see you soon.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes