4.20 star(s) 79 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Every image/scene in the game files is viewable in-game and can be obtained in one playthrough assuming you enabled Asuna's POV. That Asuna in the door scene you missed is because you did not visit Asuna's home before going home. Some scenes especially ones with NPCs you have to go find them on the map before going home or find them in FOG before starting the quest.

Some scenes like Asuna in the door will be obstructed depending on if you enable Asuna's POV. If you enable Asuna's POV you get the unobstructed scene. If you don't enable Asuna's POV get the obstructed scene.
You mean the switch on the bottom right outside of Kirito's apartment, right?
Well shit! I'm good to start over then. But as for the POV button, I was sure I had it enabled. Weird
Thanks for the intels

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think it is the pigeon the one that gives you the option
I don't remember what this switch looks like, but that's probably it, and there are several placed on the different maps it seems to me. It's not like Fujino keeps it simple either. I mean, chasing a pigeon to click on it... Perfectly normal, right?
I tried to do the same thing on my cat. It didn't work, and he wasn't happy

Kal-le krypton

Jan 7, 2024
How do you think things will develop outside the virtual world? I think that Asuna should not give in so quickly outside of FOG, it should cost Inoda more deceptions and traps.
It would also be nice if it were FOG when Asuna gives in and has sex with Inoda. I think the first few times he should use a condom since the real world has risks. Also one of the times they could run out of condoms and have to use KIRITO's condoms that Inoda has are too tight, Asuna gets hornier and when INODA cums and leaves the condom full Asuna starts to wonder what would happen if Inoda didn't take it and it could open the possibilities to have sex without a condom or anal

Reactions: soltyice and Adsnow

LanceKelz

Mar 13, 2018
Sao always have Goat sh_t in any kind of media

Asuna Ntr doujin always the best , and now this game.

Feel bad for kirito I'm any universe

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
This is a topic of discussion that happened a while back in this thread, but I didn't really have a good answer for it back then, about what franchise should Fujino choose for his next big game (After finishing Sao and his Fate games in hiatus). And since we still have a full day to go before the next weekly report I thought I would start up the discussion once again.

Taking into consideration a few things, like the protagonist having to have a established relationship to get cucked in the first place, and having an appeal for Fujino's patreons, I thought about three different series could work for him.

Monogatari is something that I don't think I have ever seen in a H-game before, but it is fairly popular, the protagonist has both a girlfriend and several girls that want him, so it should have plenty of possible ntr scenarios. The problem would probably be in the characterization of the characters, it would be hard to properly portray them, but it is not like Fujino's strength is in those areas either. There is also the problem of some of the heroines being too young, but he could always ignore them or write around it. (Like Shinobu having access to her mature form for "plot" reasons)

Highschool DxD is similar, in the sense of being popular and having many heroines that are interested in the protagonist with several of them being actual members of his harem, so there would be an infinite amount of ntr possibilities. The biggest problem with the setting would be the comparatively weak romance between the protagonist and his heroines, so the ntr would be less striking than those of FSN and SAO (Even if there would be more of a connection than with Nero)

Persona 5 while not quite being anime, is probably a great setting for ntr possibilities if one where to tweak a bit with what is cannon, as almost every heroine in the game is a romance target, Fujino could chose anyone as the main ntr target, so he would have the option of having the rest be corrupted as side-stories like with Suguha and Alice.

Having yapped all that, I have to say that personally, beyond the idea that Fujino should branch out from Fate after having already three Fate games, I would prefer a new FSN game where Saber is the main corruption target, but only if the game was more like this game with a proper story to it, instead of something like Sakura's Chapter.

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes