4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the 13Gatsu777 mod is required or what exactly does this mod change? Is there any missing content?
Someone else already told you, but for further clarification, the mod basically gives you a special 'recollection room' that lets you see all the CGs and gifs/animations of the game whenever you want, included the cut-in ones in battle or during certain events that you can't just repeat in the normal rec. room or without going through the actual scene fully again.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well you will be able to watch all cgs + dialogues from the game. plus the ones that werent easily repeatable. i tried it out yesterday, it was really cool
Someone else already told you, but for further clarification, the mod basically gives you a special 'recollection room' that lets you see all the CGs and gifs/animations of the game whenever you want, included the cut-in ones in battle or during certain events that you can't just repeat in the normal rec. room or without going through the actual scene fully again.
Ok I get it. thanks guys :)

Edit: Do I need to put the save file too? I already have a save in the same slots. Should I to start over?

Up for a Easter hunt? There is actually a scene/image in the moded room but not in the game yet. Can you find it?
Yep! I'm in :giggle:
Edit. A second thought. How I'll know it's a new scene/pic, if I play with the mod? I'll have to play both. With and without? :unsure:

Last edited:

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Ok I get it. thanks guys :)

Edit: Do I need to put the save file too? I already have a save in the same slots. Should I to start over?

Yep! I'm in :giggle:
Edit. A second thought. How I'll know it's a new scene/pic, if I play with the mod? I'll have to play both. With and without? :unsure:
The mod does not affect the story only the Recollection room, if you use the save you'll be at the end of the demo so you don't have to use it if you don't want to skip to the Rec Room.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Small correction, the direct comparison isn't quite accurate, Dark Sakura was only really a thing in Nero Remake, Sakura is 'normal' in the Scatch/Sakura chapter games, as far as we know there is no direct divine intervention there unless the 'curse' that makes every female in the village horny is from some God but there was no real clarification on that yet. The only reason Fujimaru keeps "forgetting" everything in Part 2/Sakura Chapter is because Scathatch used a spell to cause specifically that when he found her and the Director fucking at the end of her chapter, nothing more XP

So yeah, the SAO game's new change is technically its own thing, and while you could argue that MAYBE Administrator was 'planned' from that one throwaway line from Part 1, it feels more like that was just Fujino writing Kirito be "relieved" after "mending" his relationship with Asuna in his eyes, he just decided to give an actual "God-is-doing-it" explanation to it in Part 2, for good or bad (Depending on who you ask). The fact that Administrator seems to be attracted to Inoda to some degree just further hammers the whole "even the Divine is against Kirito"-aspect BS, which IMO is just unnecessary but hey, if it lets Fujino do what he wants and gives more good H-scenes I don't care much XD

Then again, thinking back on things, if the small implication/easter egg that Kirito's Part 1 NPC friend, his gf, and their NTR-boss going back to their village was, indeed, THAT same village of the Fate games, you could argue the SAO gang in Fujino's NTR-verse have always lived in a world where magical bullshit exists, they just never knew it :p
True, but I also have to correct you, the mark of the succubus was placed on every woman in that town in both scathash and nero remake and sakura chapter, only scathash had the power to make his master forget, not that all women have that mark, for That's why I have doubts about Alter Sakura's words when she said that all women are going to disinhibit themselves and bring out their deep desires.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
True, but I also have to correct you, the mark of the succubus was placed on every woman in that town in both scathash and nero remake and sakura chapter, only scathash had the power to make his master forget, not that all women have that mark, for That's why I have doubts about Alter Sakura's words when she said that all women are going to disinhibit themselves and bring out their deep desires.
I mean, Fujino could 100% have just recycled the mark, it's a design of Koikatsu not really something strictly lore-tied XD They're strictly different universes as we know because of FGO's Master being the MC in both, so just because the same mark appears it has nothing to do with Sakura Alter also being behind things in the Scatch/Sakura Timelines as in the Nero, especially when 'normal' Sakura exists as a character in the former :O

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HiShin5000

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
[
Then again, thinking back on things, if the small implication/easter egg that Kirito's Part 1 NPC friend, his gf, and their NTR-boss going back to their village was, indeed, THAT same village of the Fate games, you could argue the SAO gang in Fujino's NTR-verse have always lived in a world where magical bullshit exists, they just never knew it :p
Hmmm, yeah. I mean, some creators do that actually. The first I can think of is Quentin Tarantino. I think most of his movies play in the same universe, I've read that some characters from different movies are siblings or something like this. :unsure:
So, yeah, would be funny, if Fujino actually did that. But it also would make things even more complicated :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
[

Hmmm, yeah. I mean, some creators do that actually. The first I can think of is Quentin Tarantino. I think most of his movies play in the same universe, I've read that some characters from different movies are siblings or something like this. :unsure:
So, yeah, would be funny, if Fujino actually did that. But it also would make things even more complicated :ROFLMAO:
I mean, while it won't directly affect the plot at all, it was strongly implied that the village those 3 went to was indeed the same village and the storm that caused the (in)famous "rainy night" was the same one that shook the village during Sakura's chapter keeping the village 'split' in half. Maybe if he ever does return to finish that game then we will see "Charlie" during Chapter 3 getting further NTR-ed as a side-event, though XD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, while it won't directly affect the plot at all, it was strongly implied that the village those 3 went to was indeed the same village and the storm that caused the (in)famous "rainy night" was the same one that shook the village during Sakura's chapter keeping the village 'split' in half. Maybe if he ever does return to finish that game then we will see "Charlie" during Chapter 3 getting further NTR-ed as a side-event, though XD
We will find out when Fujino makes Sakura Part 2.

Or maybe earlier. You noticed the new area you can visit by train is called "Village"? There is nothing there now but maybe we will visit the village from his other game soon?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
We will find out when Fujino makes Sakura Part 2.

Or maybe earlier. You noticed the new area you can visit by train is called "Village"? There is nothing there now but maybe we will visit the village from his other game soon?
Or-whatever-is-named...reminder, the first part of that game was about "Scathatch", the focus shifting to Sakura is what renamed Part 2 to 'Sakura Chapter' so Fujino could call its 3rd part something else too :3

I...did not notice that, no, but I think that would be a bit too weird? First of all, the village of the Fate games is supposed to be in some remote-as-fuck place, certainly not one you can get to by train a stone's throw away from the city (Even before going into how that would unnecessarily tie-up both games).

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
All right. The more I try to understand this game, the more confused I get. So for part 1, I decrypted the "pictures" folder which contains the static images and the "Special__actionSeq" folder which contains the images for the *.gif(s). I discovered images and scenes that I don't remember seeing during my playthrough. There are even scenes that have two versions like the ones below. Well, just to make it clear, I haven't played the other Dev games like "Scatach" and Sakura", so this universe was unknown to me until SAO 1 and 2.
I'm asking questions for part 1, but they are also valid for part 2.

1: In part 2, Kirito meets Alice, the female cop he saves from rape. Was she in part 1 too, or is she another Alice?

2: For scenes that have two versions, I have always seen the scenes either blurred, partially hidden, or even masked behind a curtain. For the double scene that I put below, I didn't see either of them, and that's not the only scene that I seems to have missed. For part 1, I watched every day and even several times per day - in fact whenever possible - what was happening at Inoda's and at Asuna's place. So I don't think that's the cause of the scenes I missed. (tell me if I'm wrong)
So my 2nd question is: is there a way to see unobscured or unblurred scenes? (example in images below)

3: are there several "routes" some of which would allow you to see these scenes that I missed.

4: Can you see all the scenes in one playthrough, or do you have to do multiple playthroughs to see them all?

Alice the cop?
 (1).jpg
Scenes bellow that I didn't see
Version non Kirito
 (01).jpg
Version Kirito
_Krito_ver (01).jpg

Reactions: darks231

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
All right. The more I try to understand this game, the more confused I get. So for part 1, I decrypted the "pictures" folder which contains the static images and the "Special__actionSeq" folder which contains the images for the *.gif(s). I discovered images and scenes that I don't remember seeing during my playthrough. There are even scenes that have two versions like the ones below. Well, just to make it clear, I haven't played the other Dev games like "Scatach" and Sakura", so this universe was unknown to me until SAO 1 and 2.
I'm asking questions for part 1, but they are also valid for part 2.

1: In part 2, Kirito meets Alice, the female cop he saves from rape. Was she in part 1 too, or is she another Alice?

2: For scenes that have two versions, I have always seen the scenes either blurred, partially hidden, or even masked behind a curtain. For the double scene that I put below, I didn't see either of them, and that's not the only scene that I seems to have missed. For part 1, I watched every day and even several times per day - in fact whenever possible - what was happening at Inoda's and at Asuna's place. So I don't think that's the cause of the scenes I missed. (tell me if I'm wrong)
So my 2nd question is: is there a way to see unobscured or unblurred scenes? (example in images below)

3: are there several "routes" some of which would allow you to see these scenes that I missed.

4: Can you see all the scenes in one playthrough, or do you have to do multiple playthroughs to see them all?

Alice the cop?
View attachment 3641916
Scenes bellow that I didn't see
Version non Kirito
View attachment 3641917
Version Kirito
View attachment 3641920
To put it simply, parts 1 and 2 are very different. In short, there were some technical issues with part 1, so Fujino had to make a part 2, but also went in a fully experimental direction.
My advice, don't think to mich about it. Believe me, we went throu this hell of changes, just enjoy the scenes. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
4.10 star(s) 77 Votes