wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Straight up dogshit with all this censoring. The audacity of him thinking non-pervert regular gamers would give a shit about this and trying to push it to steam by removing the hint of sexual exploitation is the silliest thing ever.
I'm sure there are those who don't care, because there were no significant scenes or a lot of naked tits and ass anyway. Especially in the presence of the main character. One scene with Nami? I'm not interested in Nami and I'm sure there are quite a few like me.

warcraft009

Apr 24, 2018
I'm sure there are those who don't care, because there were no significant scenes or a lot of naked tits and ass anyway. Especially in the presence of the main character. One scene with Nami? I'm not interested in Nami and I'm sure there are quite a few like me.
Don't underestimate our interest in Nami, everyone have their own likes and dislikes, that's how people work

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Is dev planning to release only the Steam version from now on, or both the Steam and normal version? Steam version sucks compared to normal version. It's the same as AWAM and its censored cuonterpart.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Is dev planning to release only the Steam version from now on, or both the Steam and normal version? Steam version sucks compared to normal version. It's the same as AWAM and its censored cuonterpart.
Nope, the dev was planning regular chapter releases on Patreon/SS and full season releases on Steam.
There is no "normal" version and Steam version. Steam version is the recent version of the game.
According to the dev, the next season will be for adults only and will contain lewd scenes.
It's up to you to believe it or not.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Even the ones im not interested in i'm still gonna play their path :) but yeah any censorship is an non issue for me. I do admit I do like Nami but last update did make me like her less. so I may jump on the dont like Nami train eventually but i'll never hate her cause she is to damn funny to hate and a perfect comedy relief character for me.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Even the ones im not interested in i'm still gonna play their path :) but yeah any censorship is an non issue for me. I do admit I do like Nami but last update did make me like her less. so I may jump on the dont like Nami train eventually but i'll never hate her cause she is to damn funny to hate and a perfect comedy relief character for me.
Brother, never lose faith, believe everything will turn out for the best... You're making a mistake if you push this girl away from you now... We know that redheads are all witches, but they're fiery witches... And that's why we love them them... ;)

4.40 star(s) 495 Votes