• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
So there is a game called "My Secret Summer Vacation" I though that it was a cheap rip of copy of Summer Memories. But apparently My Secret Summer Vacation was firs. There so much similarities in those games. Is there any connection between those games?

StupidIdiotGod

Jan 12, 2019
So there is a game called "My Secret Summer Vacation" I though that it was a cheap rip of copy of Summer Memories. But apparently My Secret Summer Vacation was firs. There so much similarities in those games. Is there any connection between those games?
They're both inspired by the same .

Reactions: akunakun

Vista05

Mar 28, 2021
How do I know if I 100% the game? Thanks in advance
There're two ways.
1.Donate money to the offering box in the mountain 15 (or maybe 20) times. Then a switch appear after clearing the game, which will unlock everything.
2.Conquer all main and sub heroines. And then fill the main heroine's status gauges to unlock more event's. If you manage to unlock all of them, you'll get the special 'pancake' event in the night before ending.

Vista05

Mar 28, 2021
View attachment 3636649
I swear 100% this game in one run is impossible. I hope the sequel fixed how terrible the event schedules were.
No, it's possible. However, this game has too many randomized factors (The girl is available or not, fishing for key items ,etc.) that really matters the playthrough. What's more, with each of all events consumes at least one time period, your summer time is barely enough to trigger all of them. In conclusion, it's necessary to investigate the trigger time and condition of the events and how much time each of them takes and then make a plan. And you'll probably need to save and reload hundreds of times. Good luck!

But delightfully, this is improved a lot in the sequel. The run is smoother and it's much easier to 100% in one run without frequent save and load.

Reactions: Jester73

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Nah, they're right. If you're counting the extra DLC scenes with 50 and 100 of each sexual stat with the main heroines I don't think it's possible to see everything in one run even on NG+, way too many scenes fight for the afternoon slot, not to mention the amount of scenes that take several time slots, with a handful of them taking up an entire day.

Vista05

Mar 28, 2021
Nah, they're right. If you're counting the extra DLC scenes with 50 and 100 of each sexual stat with the main heroines I don't think it's possible to see everything in one run even on NG+, way too many scenes fight for the afternoon slot, not to mention the amount of scenes that take several time slots, with a handful of them taking up an entire day.
It's true that many scenes are in the afternoon and some of them take a whole day, but there are actually 23 events, according to my investigation, while you have 24 days, setting Sundays apart, in this summer. So there's exactly enough days to get them all in one run. But like I said before, it's pretty rough, which demands strategy and luck.

Here are some screenshots of my 100% in one run. 屏幕截图 2024-02-06 003552.png 屏幕截图 2024-02-06 003848.png

Reactions: meh1995
Sep 23, 2021
It's true that many scenes are in the afternoon and some of them take a whole day, but there are actually 23 events, according to my investigation, while you have 24 days, setting Sundays apart, in this summer. So there's exactly enough days to get them all in one run. But like I said before, it's pretty rough, which demands strategy and luck.

Here are some screenshots of my 100% in one run. View attachment 3640484 View attachment 3640485
it's possible to get all the girls to 100 (for ending) before it end, but for 100% all scene, can't really do that as there are events that force you to chose only one girl (example, hiking trip).

Reactions: meh1995

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
For me, it was Akari that was the hardest to get 100% of. I only managed to unlock her at the very end of the game because of the afternoon slots, and that isn't enough time to 100% her.

I wish there was a step by step walkthrough for the 100%, but I guess no one will bother, but if I DO manage to achieve, might as well post it.

Here are some screenshots of my 100% in one run. View attachment 3640484 View attachment 3640485
Impressive, mate.

it's possible to get all the girls to 100 (for ending) before it end, but for 100% all scene, can't really do that as there are events that force you to chose only one girl (example, hiking trip).
I guess it would be easier to get 100% if it weren't for the status events. Luckily some of the side girls scenes don't forward time. That being said, I wouldn't necessarily count the sunday scenes as part of the 100%, especially since some of those aren't even proper "new" scenes.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes