Unity Shinigami Trading House RExEX - RPG that uses the power of money to create a harem of female adventurers [RJ01007980] [Circle Meimitei][V1.023]

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys could someone upload the patches starting from 1.1.01 to last one pls ? there was a post on subekei to download them but the author said that the he would have stopped to update the thread after that one :

you can find all patches till 1.1.01 here
Ty

Ojika

Nov 9, 2017
oh go it ty, it seems i can't hire more people yet.

sorry if i didn't asked befroe but i thought about it now, how do you fill the heart of normal people you can hire ? and what is the purpose of raising the heart level
thanks again
The heart's their affinity towards you. You can increase it by having them work with you in the office and doing H stuff with them. You need at least a B to put them in the H-room and to do Night Crawl with them and at S you can put them in their erotic costume.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
The heart's their affinity towards you. You can increase it by having them work with you in the office and doing H stuff with them. You need at least a B to put them in the H-room and to do Night Crawl with them and at S you can put them in their erotic costume.
ok man ty kindly