• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Pretty awesome to have 200 reviews! Sexbot currently has a 4.5 rating which is amazing. And is at the top of page 5 sorted by weighted rating. So a big thanks to all of you guys!

There are 4 teaser images out now, and 1.5 is also going to feature a full in game adaptive player walkthrough. Select the character in the walkthrough menu, and it will show you the choices you need to make to get all their scenes!
It wouldn't be in page 5 if someone has put netorare in the excluded tags.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
the game keep stopped working when i start. my pc is 32 bit. Is this happening because of my pc??
It runs fine on my own 32-bit PC. Presumably you realise that you need to run SexBot-32.exe rather than SexBot.exe. Do you get an error message? Has your attempt to run it produced a log.txt file? If so, what does it say?

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Is the bailey ntr scene gone or am I just tricking myself into thinking there was one in the first place?

Edit: Sam's too actually. I only have an Emily scene.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Is the bailey ntr scene gone or am I just tricking myself into thinking there was one in the first place?

Edit: Sam's too actually. I only have an Emily scene.
It's been temporarily removed to be redone to adhere to patreons policy changes. It should be back in the next update with some changes.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Could someone help me...

I just downloaded the current version on my phone to play it via joiplay and I can't extract the game due an "error while extracting".

I have no clue what's going on.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
I'm sure this must've been asked and answered already, but...
Are there any plans for an... actual scene with Steve? Our homie deserves more than a muppets scene. :KEK:
Awesome game, llama. All the best to you!

Reactions: Nerro and HeheBwoi
Dec 6, 2021
I'm sure this must've been asked and answered already, but...
Are there any plans for an... actual scene with Steve? Our homie deserves more than a muppets scene. :KEK:
Awesome game, llama. All the best to you!
Steve caught more action as a muppet than half this forum gets in real life. :ROFLMAO:

When is Steve going to get a bot? He needs a cheap knockoff. That'd be hilarious. :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes