Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
That’s the one that was based on that VAM animation? Or is it the other way around?
the one by District 13? yeah its the other way around, used to be a comic
point of order tho, Awakening is the comic about 4 or so years ago? Arrival is the game that we're expecting next month

radaralert

May 16, 2022
Anim has their new ntr game coming out end of month too. Going to be an ntr filled summer
OMFG you're right. I've been keeping up with their official site since they do provide weekly updates and samples. But for me, it's definitely been overshadowed by Scars of Summer After, and especially Awakening of the Goddess. Mostly because ANIM games have definitely fallen off these past couple of years. I used get pretty hyped. The artwork remains supreme for sure, but the writing and storyline choices have just not been it for me.

Reactions: Parado6

radaralert

May 16, 2022
That’s the one that was based on that VAM animation? Or is it the other way around?
I have to correct myself. NTRMAN's upcoming game is called Arrival of the Goddess, and it is a spiritual successor to one of his original comics called Awakening of the Goddess. But now he's turned it into a game. It will kind of look like Scars of Summer, as it will have an over the top POV and you can roam around. NTRMAN has released a few seconds of a teaser trailer, but doesn't reveal much but some minigames (which already is pretty cool in itself). I'm hoping, just like in Scars, that there are mystery NTR elements while you roam around and see the female protag mess around, just like Ryoka and the "heart/love" scenes.

This will be NTRMAN's first go at this type of game. He started from short comics, to visual novels, and now making RPGMaker type of games. Gotta give him some credit for really changing it up and keeping it fresh. It's quite innovative, he definitely deserves more supporters.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I have to correct myself. NTRMAN's upcoming game is called Arrival of the Goddess, and it is a spiritual successor to one of his original comics called Awakening of the Goddess. But now he's turned it into a game. It will kind of look like Scars of Summer, as it will have an over the top POV and you can roam around. NTRMAN has released a few seconds of a teaser trailer, but doesn't reveal much but some minigames (which already is pretty cool in itself). I'm hoping, just like in Scars, that there are mystery NTR elements while you roam around and see the female protag mess around, just like Ryoka and the "heart/love" scenes.

This will be NTRMAN's first go at this type of game. He started from short comics, to visual novels, and now making RPGMaker type of games. Gotta give him some credit for really changing it up and keeping it fresh. It's quite innovative, he definitely deserves more supporters.
yes, good for ntrman if he try to do new stuff to over come his weak (the story)

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Keita POV
IMG_4072.jpeg
I know this isn’t original but this is a devious format I recently thought of to use for Scars of Summer. A lot of potential if I do say so myself.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes