RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I'm in Chapter 10, and I find with Sadie's breakup even though I don't have the variable cindy = couple.
Did sleeping with Isla trigger this error?
I play with URM and Sancho Mod

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
Wow what a ride. I finally did it after rage quitting countless times over the years I finally made myself finish this and I'm glad I did. I had the same issues that most did: The lack of choice at the most ridiculous times and the utter stupidity of the MC. Mia's character development was surprising though, and she ended up in a place far better than I imagined. I enjoyed watching the transformation from her being closed off to going a little overboard for a while when she started giving into MC again, to establishing equilibrium between the naughty and tender stuff inside and outside of the bedroom, keeping that playful rivalry going, but love ultimately winning in the end. Sucked about the bummer news she dropped at the very end about what happened when she left that first time, but it's what I've come to expect from Inceton. He just loves pleasure spiked with a little bit of pain. It's not for me, but as weird as it sounds, the psychological torture these games put me through at times taught me a little bit about myself. I've only played the Mia route so far and I'm sure it's gonna take me a while to want to pursue the other route. I have anger issues and this story pushes them to their absolute limits.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Wow what a ride. I finally did it after rage quitting countless times over the years I finally made myself finish this and I'm glad I did. I had the same issues that most did: The lack of choice at the most ridiculous times and the utter stupidity of the MC. Mia's character development was surprising though, and she ended up in a place far better than I imagined. I enjoyed watching the transformation from her being closed off to going a little overboard for a while when she started giving into MC again, to establishing equilibrium between the naughty and tender stuff inside and outside of the bedroom, keeping that playful rivalry going, but love ultimately winning in the end. Sucked about the bummer news she dropped at the very end about what happened when she left that first time, but it's what I've come to expect from Inceton. He just loves pleasure spiked with a little bit of pain. It's not for me, but as weird as it sounds, the psychological torture these games put me through at times taught me a little bit about myself. I've only played the Mia route so far and I'm sure it's gonna take me a while to want to pursue the other route. I have anger issues and this story pushes them to their absolute limits.
I finished it 3-4 times... and i can't forced myself to play another route than Mia's. I'm the Mia ONLY fan :)

But i'm a deviant and Mia's Admirer, cxx will confirm that ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've only played the Mia route so far and I'm sure it's gonna take me a while to want to pursue the other route.
not rly, you can skip play those scenes seen on mia path, paths don't diverge until has to choose to goto movies with mia or to fun park with sadie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mia: wake up bro and go do something useful outside of the house like cleaning the pool.

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes