• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Only thing I didn't like was the removal of the window mode. It's a little nitpick because Alt + Enter does the trick but not everyone knows that...

Otherwise, a solid update. Easily one of the top tier AVN's. A sure buy when it releases on steam :D

EDIT: You only had to unclick fullscreen mode. Silly me :unsure: o_O

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Debate about V will never goes away it seems. Also waitin for the steam release
I mean if your into the most vanilla of girls who is also boing as hell and so desperately want to tie us down even though we are literally going through some things and asking the question of 'are we a couple or no?'... Can't say I'm a fan of V at all. I mean if she wasn't a super jealous bitch and the whole pop the question in the most awfulist of times, then maybe she'd be decent. Problem is though... there are quite a number of gals, who sure have some flags and likely gonna get us burned for sure, that are better and more open minded to things and aren't super jealous.

But thats just my two cents on V.

LonefoxSwe

May 18, 2019
Edit: Updated for Ep3.1 Extra

Changelog:
  • Cheats button moved to top right

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in top right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
I get this error when installing this mod. :(

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Only thing I didn't like was the removal of the window mode. It's a little nitpick because Alt + Enter does the trick but not everyone knows that...

Otherwise, a solid update. Easily one of the top tier AVN's. A sure buy when it releases on steam :D
They haven't removed it, if you click on the full screen option, it goes like this and if you unclick the option it switch to windowed mode.

Reactions: BurgRoyce

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I mean if your into the most vanilla of girls who is also boing as hell and so desperately want to tie us down even though we are literally going through some things and asking the question of 'are we a couple or no?'... Can't say I'm a fan of V at all. I mean if she wasn't a super jealous bitch and the whole pop the question in the most awfulist of times, then maybe she'd be decent. Problem is though... there are quite a number of gals, who sure have some flags and likely gonna get us burned for sure, that are better and more open minded to things and aren't super jealous.

But thats just my two cents on V.
What can I say. this is just my opinion. but Veronica is the most realistic example of a relationship. where she is jealous of her boyfriend towards everyone. and you either tolerate it or say that you and I are no longer on the same path

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What can I say. this is just my opinion. but Veronica is the most realistic example of a relationship. where she is jealous of her boyfriend towards everyone. and you either tolerate it or say that you and I are no longer on the same path
I think most, given the fruits of Jam and German, go with the break up, mainly because they don't want the drama and headache of her going super jelly over younger, hotter, females. That said your not wrong in that she is written in a realistic manner. Her being jealous makes sense, given however long they have been together she will naturally feel threatened with the young bloods. And it works well with the story.

Reactions: BTWZ1

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I agree that Victoria's behaviour is realistic, but she is the kind of toxic girlfriend, I understand her jealousy, but to a certain extent. If your partner is not able to trust you, and does not consider your problems, focusing only on her worries and insecurities, I don't want someone like that by my side.

BabacuLa

May 3, 2024
Am I the only one who f*cking hates Veronica? I think she is irritating as hell. She is a forced LI, and if you're not on her path, her only aim is to create drama for no fucking reason. Oh, I know you just got out of a FUCKING MARRIAGE, and your daughter very well may be on her DEATHBED, but what do you mean you are not ready to commit and get every single person with a vagina out of your life? She's jealous of MC's students, friends, and ex-wife. I'm pretty sure if his daughter and mother were in the picture, she would be jealous of them too. Seriously, who harasses and breaks up with a guy when his child has JUST been put into A FUCKING COMA.

I've played quite a lot of games on this website (probably waaay more than I should :/ ) But she is the first LI that I genuinely hate. Denying her is the highlight of every single one of my playthroughs. Her having nearly more scenes than other girls combined really pisses me off too. In future releases, I really hope other characters (literally any other character; I'd rather my MC fuck Cooper before Veronica) get more spotlight.

P.S. I know Jammin' doesn't make the whole "jealousy" thing any easier for her, and every other girl is much, much hotter than Veronica, so she does have a point in her jealousy, but come on, u don't do that to a guy while her daughter has been put in a coma recently. (I don't know when exactly, but I don't think multiple weeks have passed.)
This's the best comment in this thread!

V is annoying AF and we keep getting not only one but two scenes for her in each update! Unfortunately, she is canon.

If It was up to me, I'd go with Jammin and Allie as main girls not with Jammin and V. Imho V can not carry this game, but Allie can!

I hope she won't get any more screen time until episode 5 or 6!

Reactions: noctarima

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
And the whole european/german stereotypes she mentions are all complete rubbish
I lost it when she mentioned that speaking 8 languages is an European thing. Yeah most europeans countries tend to have a second & third languages but a huge part of the natives usually don't even speak more than two. English, German and French are primary languages of many international organizations including the United Nations, the European Union, and the World Trade Organization so that make sense she would be fluent with the three but except for Spanish and Russian in eastern european countries the rest aren't that common. And the whole sentence : there're often commonalities between languages so learning two can be almost easy as one. Bullshit, sure a lot of words have similar structure but the grammatical differences between just English, French and Dutch are anything but minor. Just the gender nouns or the prepositions... :HideThePain:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I lost it when she mentioned that speaking 8 languages is an European thing. Yeah most europeans countries tend to have a second & third languages but a huge part of the natives usually don't even speak more than two. English, German and French are primary languages of many international organizations including the United Nations, the European Union, and the World Trade Organization so that make sense she would be fluent with the three but except for Spanish and Russian in eastern european countries the rest aren't that common. And the whole sentence : there're often commonalities between languages so learning two can be almost easy as one. Bullshit, sure a lot of words have similar structure but the grammatical differences between just English, French and Dutch are anything but minor. Just the gender nouns or the prepositions... :HideThePain:
yeah it's a bit over-exaggerated
1714899100247.png

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
This's the best comment in this thread!

V is annoying AF and we keep getting not only one but two scenes for her in each update! Unfortunately, she is canon.

If It was up to me, I'd go with Jammin and Allie as main girls not with Jammin and V. Imho V can not carry this game, but Allie can!

I hope she won't get any more screen time until episode 5 or 6!
I don't know where you get that she is canon. There's nothing stopping you from doing what you're saying.
In fact, if you're not in her path, she doesn't even appear in the chapter.
She doesn't have 2 scenes, it's really the same extended scene. It's normal that so far she has more scenes, since you start in a relationship with her (they have to satisfy people who need sex scenes from the beginning), but that doesn't mean that it's focused on her, but you have to meet the other Li first. From now on the content will be more balanced, as the rest of the Lis have started to have content.

Last edited:

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
Edit: Updated for Ep3.1 Extra

Changelog:
  • Cheats button moved to top right

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in top right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
When i click android it still Ep2.Extra not 3.1

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes