Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I'll keep this short since people get uppity when you talk about this - but the writing style is 99% that of a guy not of a woman. The level of obsession with 'alphadom' just isnt something you see with female writers, theyll have some characters sure, but the pervasive world of bullies mixed with doormats is very much a male fetish construction.
I guess you never heard about wattpad or such apps? Characters like Axel and Seymour will look like saints if you compare them to characters in those books and mind you, majority of writers in there are women.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Kinda crazy how Marcel might end up as the best male character for Lena to go for after Ian
I think he is way too good a fit for Holly in a wholesome monogamous relationship. Now for all of you who have cast aspersions of perversions on me....let this attest to the existence of my vanilla side.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I guess you never heard about wattpad or such apps? Characters like Axel and Seymour will look like saints if you compare them to characters in those books and mind you, majority of writers in there are women.
It's not just the topic though, it's how they talk about them, how they describe their characters. But at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter, I was just responding to the guy theorizing evakiss writing these characters as a result of her own bad experiences...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I liked the update for Lena's cheating progression, but I felt like the whole beach house shenanigans were very underwhelming.

Perhaps it was because of my route choices (Ian is dating Lena and completely faithful, Lena is cheating on him), but there just wasn't much going on. I'm not even talking about sexual or romantic pursuits. Obviously, I'm not on Emma or Holly's routes, and I'm not being a wingman for that autistic retard perry, so there won't be much sexy times happening. But there was also pretty much nothing happening outside of route specific interactions.

You'd expect a group of friends to have some shit to do together on a trip. All we got was an extremely mechanical round of "past relationships" talk as each person went around and shared their story. It felt forced and seemed like it was for the player's knowledge rather than any kind of real interaction between the characters on screen. There was zero emotion involved and no one gave a fuck about what anyone else was saying lol.

Granted, it's much harder to set the atmosphere and mood of a scene when all you have are floating sprites on a mundane background image. But the writing itself didn't do it any justice.

All the parts EK glossed over are what makes a trip like this with your close friends special. Messing around at the beach. Playing board/card/drinking games. Campfire/BBQ. Drinking into the night. Getting hammered and bonding with your homies. And then maybe at the end of the day, you get some sexy times with your girl.

I mean, yeah, this game is mostly about variations in relationship states and who the MCs are fucking, but damn.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Any progression on the Ian/Holly/Lena Throuple?
Yes. If you have Ian dating Lena and Holly kissing Lena earlier. Holly will confess this at the beachhouse.

If you have Ian dating Holly and Lena kissing Holly earlier. Holly will also confess at the beach house, but it has more dialogue and Holly talking about how she feels for both protagonists.

In both routes Holly and Ian agreed to talk about it all together with Lena. But when Lena arrives at the beach house they don't yet get the chance. The confrontation with all 3 people is being saved for Lena's block

At this point I would recommend anyone wanting to see the best throuple path go for Ian sleeping with Lena, then sleeping with Holly, making Holly Ians gf, and having Lena pursue Holly. That way you have the new updates plus Holly and Ian sleeping together in between talking about Lena.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Yes. If you have Ian dating Lena and Holly kissing Lena earlier. Holly will confess this at the beachhouse.

If you have Ian dating Holly and Lena kissing Holly earlier. Holly will also confess at the beach house, but it has more dialogue and Holly talking about how she feels for both protagonists.

In both routes Holly and Ian agreed to talk about it all together with Lena. But when Lena arrives at the beach house they don't yet get the chance. The confrontation with all 3 people is being saved for Lena's block

At this point I would recommend anyone wanting to see the best throuple path go for Ian sleeping with Lena, then sleeping with Holly, making Holly Ians gf, and having Lena pursue Holly. That way you have the new updates plus Holly and Ian sleeping together in between talking about Lena.
Thank you for the info. (y)

Reactions: fatpussy123

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

While this is good in terms of scenes. I think the best path is for the Ian/Lena Couple to get into a throuple; the amount of growth both have in being with each other is way to much.

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes