• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

elcucuy1105

Mar 1, 2024
Here

I think I've found it, you have to go a second time after the first meeting with Miss M behind the mirror and with the tazer in your pocket.

In fact, if you go a second time with your power but without the tazer, the thief will think she's a ghost, she'll get scared and won't come back into the tunnel.
Wait... did you get the bag???

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Normal Life under Feet [v2.0.3] [mnbv]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- -

Reactions: boyosoyo

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Wait... did you get the bag???
Yes

For the moment, the scenarios I find the hottest are those of the aunt and Hino, the girl we meet on the bus at the beginning.

On day 8, however, I get a script error every time I try to enter the building. :unsure:

Capture d’écran (58).png

Capture d’écran (57).png

Last edited:
Reactions: elcucuy1105

elcucuy1105

Mar 1, 2024
Yes

For the moment, the scenarios I find the hottest are those of the aunt and Hino, the girl we meet on the bus at the beginning.

On day 8, however, I get a script error every time I try to enter the building. :unsure:

View attachment 3604775

View attachment 3604777
Yes

View attachment 3604775

View attachment 3604777
Oh believe me brother it only goes up from here...
In my case I never got the bag till this day, I gave up and enter the gates inside the mirror room cuz I was only missing like 4 cutscenes and I was already so done with the game´s trying to guess whats next.
And yeah its weird you´re getting scrypt error, I only had it twice and I think was more of an image issue but that was waaay more deep in the game which I won´t spoil.
Maybe restart the game like close it and open it again, it worked for me. Worse case scenario redownload the game maybe a file did not download properly
Anyways good luck <3

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
L'erreur de script est due à mon fichier de traduction, j'ai pu le saisir dans la version anglaise. Je reprendrai tout cela une fois mon PC réparé.

• Wow
Reactions: smellyz44

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Guys, a question, do you know how I can get the scenes from the magic show? because after the aunt gives me some tickets it seems like they disappear later

Proute13

Jun 22, 2022
Hey Guys, whenever I launch the game (both part 1 and 2), I get this error. Anybody know how to fix it ?

gfhjghjhgj.JPG

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
As I understand it, the walkthrough is fixed in the table of contents of the game, not the walkthrough from the very beginning? Is there a walkthrough from the beginning somewhere?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Well, my first question is no longer relevant, it seems I found a walkthrough)
Honestly, this is not what I expected from the game, although in fact the name itself speaks for itself)))) for fans of “foot fetish”, and let’s be honest, there are some pretty disgusting moments, pissing is still acceptable for me. but farting and scat are a bit much, especially these sounds)))) well, everyone has their own “fetishes”, and I am in no way belittling the game, I just expected something a little different.
In general, I've made it to the start of school so far, and it's not bad, but I would like more action, besides licking feet, I haven't even seen the naked heroine yet, but then again, I'm at the beginning of the game, so my words are probably not appropriate.
I would like to ask a question, what content should I expect next? Will “classic” humiliation and domination still exist? or will everything continue to be based on foot fetishes? and play with body "fluids"?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes