• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
S3EP01 - 11/11/2022
S3EP02 - 04/22/2023
S3EP03 - 06/30/2023
S3EP04 - 10/31/2023
S3EP05 - 04/03/2024

5 Episodes in 509 days. Thats a new episode every 3 1/2 months or so.

It's best to never listen to BorgiaBou. He's a known troll.
That's not entirely telling the whole story. RC stated in 23 that updates will be taking longer to produce. So by not disclosing and taking that into account, the latest updates will NOT be coming every 3.5 months as per your mean test, but more likely every 6 months or so.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That's not entirely telling the whole story. RC stated in 23 that updates will be taking longer to produce. So by not disclosing and taking that into account, the latest updates will NOT be coming every 3.5 months as per your mean test, but more likely every 6 months or so.
If he's expecting to take longer for future updates then that remains to be seen considering that the four most recent updates were all released within a single year. That's based on actual release dates so you're pulling your 6-month prediction out of your ass.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I like NMM and think RC does a great job with this AVN.

It is easy to see the time it took for the last episode and ignore prior episode development times.

This past episode, S3 EP5, included our first sexy time with Denise, a very sexy encounter with Tris where both the MC and Tris gave and received orally and - something building since the beginning - S1 EP1 - making love with Charlotte.

Did it take more development time than the average of the episodes that preceded it - Yes.

RC spent extra time giving us great animations and making those scenes look amazing.

The MC/Charlotte journey Very much deserved this and, when the MC and Tris make love for the first time, I hope he takes the time to make that experience Just as memorable and meaningful - so what if it takes a couple months more than the average EP dev time.

I say this as a $ supporter, knowing that I am getting my $'s worth for the support I give RC.

Like any AVN I play, no matter how good/long it is, I will eventually run out of content.

I then move on to other AVNs that I also enjoy, while looking forward to the next release of that AVN.

It's not like we are forced to play Only NMM or stay Only on this thread and that our presence here somehow prohibits us from enjoying Anything else on F95...

Cheers!! :coffee:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Exactly, we gonna be lucky if we have every 6 months an episode... sheesh i see his fans got triggered:FacePalm:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just finished v3.5.1, better as always! royalcandy (y):sneaky:

The scene with the aunt and also with Tris were a little amazing, but shit Kat... what a smart bitch, I hope someday we will see Mc give her a strong punishment! it crosses damn line, but the intrigue really keeps you on the edge of your seat.o_O

Now let's move on to Charlotte, uhhh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
47ab2b5e82d566504161830c897345cb.png
Weekly Update 246
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope everybody had an amazing week. I did too.
After a few weeks of writer's block and countless moments of frustrations where I kept rewriting events I finally started to write Tris+Bea's event and I simply couldn't stop writing.
The worse part is that I've done it again. I have one more Tris solo event to write and I have already have to do more than 1000 renders. So this episode is going to be another big one, however it's not as heavy on the animation side as the previous two. This one might have only 50-60 animations unlike the others where I had to make 90-100, but we'll see how things go.
Next week I want to finish writing and start working on renders, because there is a lot of work to be done, but I'm really excited about this episode.
That being said, I wish you all an amazing weeknd.
Bests,
Jason

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes