• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
bruh I'm going to be clear if you want a compressed version you are asking in the wrong thread go to the search engine of the forum and look for a thread that makes compressions of games and make a request to compress the game there are people who do it :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: is not so difficult
Okay, I came here from compression req thread, lmao. The game didn't even posted in games. :KEK:
Why it should be compressed even, lol?

• Haha
Reactions: danadana

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Okay, I came here from compression req thread, lmao. The game didn't even posted in games. :KEK:
Why it should be compressed even, lol?
because he has been asking for a conpressed version of the game for like 7 posts and no one paid attention to him so I just told him how to do it, although the game is here, the translation is finished, If ppl can't make a compression because this is not a posted game, then bad luck for him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: F4S1

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
How do i get out of this room? I already had the dialogue with the sorceress, and the door is sealed shut. The teleport orb doesnt work either!
I'm not sure, if pressing the "A" key, using the map in the menu, or using your warp orb doesn't bring up the map, you might be stuck. It was one of the bugs that I saw a decent amount mentioned from users on the author's ci-en profile. Try talking to the sorceress again to see if it can move the event forward, otherwise you'll have to reload an earlier save. There is a crystal upstairs in the adventurers' guild that will re-enable your map function if it got disabled, but I don't think it'll help in your case.

Reactions: BaguetteMez

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
how to complete "to taste that flavor" quest?
For part 1 of the quest, in Salem forest, on the map with the red elite enemy, there is a section to the right where you can hop across a river to where you can go further right to a map where a tsuchinoko can be found in front of a tree. Defeat it to get it's tail, then return back to the gourmet.

Reactions: F4S1
Nov 13, 2017
I'm not sure, if pressing the "A" key, using the map in the menu, or using your warp orb doesn't bring up the map, you might be stuck. It was one of the bugs that I saw a decent amount mentioned from users on the author's ci-en profile. Try talking to the sorceress again to see if it can move the event forward, otherwise you'll have to reload an earlier save. There is a crystal upstairs in the adventurers' guild that will re-enable your map function if it got disabled, but I don't think it'll help in your case.
speaking to the sorceress does nothing, and i already reloaded the save. Maybe it has something to do with me hitting level 20 before doing this quest.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
speaking to the sorceress does nothing, and i already reloaded the save. Maybe it has something to do with me hitting level 20 before doing this quest.
Possibly, this was also reported as a bug on their ci-en, if you are over leveled for certain events it will lock you out of them I think, it could be something else though. Did you ever enable the recollection room switch? Also, do you remember seeing this text when talking to the Grand Sorceress, "Star of Condemnation has been added as a destination to your warp orb."

Nov 13, 2017
Possibly, this was also reported as a bug on their ci-en, if you are over leveled for certain events it will lock you out of them I think, it could be something else though. Did you ever enable the recollection room switch? Also, do you remember seeing this text when talking to the Grand Sorceress, "Star of Condemnation has been added as a destination to your warp orb."
No to both, i haven't even seen the recollection room yet

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
No to both, i haven't even seen the recollection room yet
Then I'm not sure. The first time you speak to her there are no requirements so it should automatically activate a story event. Maybe load an earlier save then go activate the crystal upstairs in the tavern of the adventurer's guild, it might fix your map? Then try to proceed with the event.

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone find the chimera? The one to get the second hero page.

*NVM. It was connected to the other main quest. The bridge one.

Last edited: