RPGM WIP [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] Lambda Neros R ~The Enchanted Skysword~ v1.04 [RJ01077668]

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Most recent is 1.11, so if it's truly 1.11, the patch files should work.
On DLSITE the patch notes said there was a patch on the 26th (Japan is 12 hours ahead). I got the game from my own account on DLSITE not a third party website.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017

Might not help since it's the patch that came out literally today, but here's the most recent version of the game.
Thank you for sharing the game, Sscdrake.

Tanjoubi your translation files are working fine with 1.11

Reactions: Sscdrake

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
What is currently translated? I'm assuming its all of the text but its just not edited?

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
What is currently translated? I'm assuming its all of the text but its just not edited?
Only the demo stuff, up to the end of chapter 1.

Well, a lot of other stuff have been included in the files pertaining to the demo, so items, quest names, and more have been translated albeit unedited.

Last edited:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The quest translations are very helpful, with out them you can't know where to go.

Looking forward to the complete translation

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Alright, top of the month update.

Progress is a little slower than I'd like, but I've been getting my attention pulled by other games. That being said, progress is still progress. I haven't really been tackling the translation in a structured direction, so I've been mostly just translating map file to map file. There's a total of 324 map files, and I'd say I have about 120-150 of them done. Length varies between each one so that doesn't say much, but it should paint a decent picture of my progress. In terms of story chapter content done, I'd say I've done up to chapter 4, maybe 5. Finished scenes, I believe, are about 15-20 out of the 130~.

My goal this month is to get at least 80-90% of this game done by month's end. Optimistically, I'd like to release a complete English patch by September, but we'll see. Maybe even earlier. Until then, keep on trucking.

uvalkanhai

Jan 24, 2020
I tried MTL'ing the rest of the game but for some reason the words are really faint (I think they're been moved to behind the UI?) Can anyone help with that?

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Any new update on this game?
Nada, unless you mean the translation which was put on hold for a few days because I had the good fortune of getting hit with COVID. Finally feeling better to resume my work this weekend.

Actually, from what I remember, the original game had scenes for other girls like Amelie, so maybe the game might be updated with her scenes in the future or something. Who knows.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Any new update on this game?
Nope. The newest version is still 1.11

Nada, unless you mean the translation which was put on hold for a few days because I had the good fortune of getting hit with COVID. Finally feeling better to resume my work this weekend.

Actually, from what I remember, the original game had scenes for other girls like Amelie, so maybe the game might be updated with her scenes in the future or something. Who knows.
Sorry to hear you got sick Tanjoubi, glad you are recovering.