Unity None Monsters' Night -人喰いの森- [v1.1.0] [Kamomeshiya]

CautiousProtag

Oct 11, 2021
Any bug fixes sound good. Kept getting hit with stuff that seemed way out of range during my run. Also didn't find out about powerups until after I beat the game. RIP me.

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
Any bug fixes sound good. Kept getting hit with stuff that seemed way out of range during my run.
What's hitting you? Because I do remember some IMO unfair moves but it wasn't an issue with the hitboxes.
Also didn't find out about powerups until after I beat the game. RIP me.
When you say powerups are you referring to the difficulty modifiers that the one character offers? Because the game difficulty seems to be designed around having all of them disabled, enabling them can make things easier for those who want an easier experience.

Reactions: JakeMSG

CautiousProtag

Oct 11, 2021
What's hitting you? Because I do remember some IMO unfair moves but it wasn't an issue with the hitboxes.

When you say powerups are you referring to the difficulty modifiers that the one character offers? Because the game difficulty seems to be designed around having all of them disabled, enabling them can make things easier for those who want an easier experience.
I thought the powerups/difficulty modifiers were just something you'd naturally get as the story progresses if you actually knew where to go. I never went back to any stages until post game when I saw they were available.

The butt thrust attack the final boss uses was a big one. I actually did a double take when I got hit from in front of her the first time. Took me getting caught a couple of times before I realized the hitbox is way bigger than it has any right to be. You HAVE to dash through that move no matter how far in front of her you are.

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
I thought the powerups/difficulty modifiers were just something you'd naturally get as the story progresses if you actually knew where to go. I never went back to any stages until post game when I saw they were available.

The butt thrust attack the final boss uses was a big one. I actually did a double take when I got hit from in front of her the first time. Took me getting caught a couple of times before I realized the hitbox is way bigger than it has any right to be. You HAVE to dash through that move no matter how far in front of her you are.
Oh are you referring the move the boss does when leaning against the wall and does a massive butt thrust? While it does have a huge hitbox, the hitbox isn't really unfair as she does physically touch (basically) every point of the hitbox, so you are safe if you are on either edges of the screen.

Light99

May 9, 2020
Oh are you referring the move the boss does when leaning against the wall and does a massive butt thrust? While it does have a huge hitbox, the hitbox isn't really unfair as she does physically touch (basically) every point of the hitbox, so you are safe if you are on either edges of the screen.
I think they meant the butt thrust she uses when you are close to her while her back is close to the wall (the one where, if you get hit, you end up pinned against the wall by her butt)

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
I think they meant the butt thrust she uses when you are close to her while her back is close to the wall (the one where, if you get hit, you end up pinned against the wall by her butt)
Oh that move, yeah I think that move is a bit unfair, not because of the hitbox which while kinda big isn't unreasonable, but because of the very fast windup of that move it's impractical to stay behind her, since if you are attacking before the windup starts you may not have enough time to dodge out of it.

Light99

May 9, 2020
Oh that move, yeah I think that move is a bit unfair, not because of the hitbox which while kinda big isn't unreasonable, but because of the very fast windup of that move it's impractical to stay behind her, since if you are attacking before the windup starts you may not have enough time to dodge out of it.
Yeah, one update nerfed some of her moves by increasing their windup, namely all attacks where she uses her butt and the one where she pins you down with her crotch and presses you against the wall