Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

Mumps

Jul 9, 2022
View attachment 3714536
(from the PPPPU Modding Discord)
Ikku isn't keeping the project alive, more like he's puppeteering a corpse and profiting off of it. sure the mods take time to make so it's easy to justify putting such content to a paywall. but a quantity of dogwater content doesn't equate to a part of any single piece of quality content, no matter how organized or how many characters he adds in.
its crazy how many nsfw artists are out there that just reuse the same template and just slap a new model on there and call it new

Nov 12, 2018
you could just use the source project and just take the face from smth else lol the positioning for all the poses is the same after all
as long as its the same body type
downside is the source project is messy as fuck

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
AnonBluna Koikatsu Card Stash:

Catbox version (3 parts because filesize limits):
part 1:
part 2:
part 3:

alirezapkkk

Aug 10, 2023
Yeah I saw this post too and I couldn't agree more, everything Ikku puts out lacks any effort. He still has to draw the character but none of the animations are original. Even if we were to judge him purely on the basis of his drawing skills he's far from the best the PPPPU community has. If you want to see what quality looks like download this one this was shared for free on the Discord. I believe this was made by Gscott. This is a masterpiece.
yeah i had sent him this file before in patreon and he just said thank you and left lol. and based on his new releases looks like he didnt use this at all

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
1717863468513.png
He changed it lmao.

Purchase this item for 50$ and you can send me a message with the details and screenshots of the pose you want for Anya! (I can only work on existing PPPPU poses, i won’t create poses that don’t currently exist in PPPPU).

"I can only work on existing PPPPU poses."
*sigh*