broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Thank you.

As for the games I've worked on... Hmm, let me see if I can recall them all.

Worked on:
  • On the Mod (Introduction to Daphne Greengrass Character) for Witch Trainer back in the days. Handled translation and coding.
  • Innocent Witches: Participated in only two alpha versions, then split from the team. Mostly worked on translation.
  • Where The Heart Is: Built most of the characters from the ground up. Originally created on Genesis 3, then revamped on Genesis 8. Completely overhauled and enhanced several game locations and lighting. Performed renders and provided some coding advice, along with a few small contributions to the scenario. Then split from the team. My work is heavily utilized in the current remaster of the game.
  • Succubus Contract: Contributed to the first episode only. Managed all coding, heavily influenced the scenario of the first episode, and handled translation.
  • Love Unbound: Supplied the game's code.
  • Immoral Stories Rebecca: Continuously providing translation and coding support.
  • Content Restoration Mod for Milfy City: Currently involved.

P.S. I've offered a lot of coding or coding advice for other smaller games, but their names slip my mind.
Thanks, really appreciate the answer.
With such an extensive experience, have you thought about developing your own game (maybe with a team) ?

passline

Nov 17, 2020
Thank you.

As for the games I've worked on... Hmm, let me see if I can recall them all.

Worked on:
  • On the Mod (Introduction to Daphne Greengrass Character) for Witch Trainer back in the days. Handled translation and coding.
  • Innocent Witches: Participated in only two alpha versions, then split from the team. Mostly worked on translation.
  • Where The Heart Is: Built most of the characters from the ground up. Originally created on Genesis 3, then revamped on Genesis 8. Completely overhauled and enhanced several game locations and lighting. Performed renders and provided some coding advice, along with a few small contributions to the scenario. Then split from the team. My work is heavily utilized in the current remaster of the game.
  • Succubus Contract: Contributed to the first episode only. Managed all coding, heavily influenced the scenario of the first episode, and handled translation.
  • Love Unbound: Supplied the game's code.
  • Immoral Stories Rebecca: Continuously providing translation and coding support.
  • Content Restoration Mod for Milfy City: Currently involved.

P.S. I've offered a lot of coding or coding advice for other smaller games, but their names slip my mind.
Hello Powerbabe,

Thank you for creating such an enjoyable game. However, I would like to know when the DLT section of the game will be available for play. There hasn't been an update on ICSTOR's page on for over a month now.

Thanks for the answer.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks, really appreciate the answer.
With such an extensive experience, have you thought about developing your own game (maybe with a team) ?
I'd love to, but I don't have time for that. I have too many projects I'm already involved in, plus my main job. Maybe sometime in the future...

Hello Powerbabe,

Thank you for creating such an enjoyable game. However, I would like to know when the DLT section of the game will be available for play. There hasn't been an update on ICSTOR's page on for over a month now.

Thanks for the answer.
I can't take credit for something I did not do. I'm not the creator of this game. You should thank ICSTOR and his team. As for the date of the DLCs' release, I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I have no idea when that will be.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I'd say it's about 20% done. The side characters don't have much content, except maybe for Sarah's bestie. So, hypothetically speaking, it should take much less time than the last update. But I'm still neck-deep in other projects, so there's that too.
How's it going?

P.S: As before, no release date estimation, please. Just progress %. 10x.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
My game is currently frozen. I fooled around with Caroline and now I cannot sleep to advance to the next day. I click my bed and click sleep and nothing happens at all, it remains Tuesday night.

I've restarted the game and tried another save file. The other save is fine.

Any fix?

Reactions: vmaks

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
My game is currently frozen. I fooled around with Caroline and now I cannot sleep to advance to the next day. I click my bed and click sleep and nothing happens at all, it remains Tuesday night.

I've restarted the game and tried another save file. The other save is fine.

Any fix?

Reinstalled the entire game with no mods, still having the same issue.

Here's my save if someone wouldn't mind taking a look.

If anyone can advance to the next day, save and send it back, that would be great.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes