• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
you must be using firefox, try a chrome based or edge browser
I'm using Edge and also unable to play any of your videos now. The gray box shows up in the posts but none of the controls will activate the video. This has happened to all the video links in all your previous posts too. I could play them in the past, but they are all just gray boxes with controls that don't do anything anymore. I have not changed any of my settings in my Edge browser and have no issues whatsoever with any other posts that display and play videos on the forum here.

Apr 15, 2020
I'm using Edge and also unable to play any of your videos now. The gray box shows up in the posts but none of the controls will activate the video. This has happened to all the video links in all your previous posts too. I could play them in the past, but they are all just gray boxes with controls that don't do anything anymore. I have not changed any of my settings in my Edge browser and have no issues whatsoever with any other posts that display and play videos on the forum here.
Hmmm, does anyone else have problems with my embedded vids? i'm using HEVC /265
might any of these suggestions help?

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
I'm sick of trying to put faces on this character (pretty sexy)

In all the images I've posted there's Victoria 7 and each time a different face.
oulala.png
I'd like to recreate this one before it changes a bit caroline
7.jpg
Hum
oulala1.png
Another one
Each time there's just one little thing that changes, so we're bound to come across the right one in the end.
oulala2.png

Last edited:

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
I'm sick of trying to put faces on this character (pretty sexy)

In all the images I've posted there's Victoria 7 and each time a different face.
View attachment 3627290
I'd like to recreate this one before it changes a bit caroline
View attachment 3627315
Hum
View attachment 3627412
Another one
Each time there's just one little thing that changes, so we're bound to come across the right one in the end.
View attachment 3628515

I think you were very close in one. The expression I think you nailed it, but it was a little off the right point of view, but only by a little. If I compare one image with another, and then superimpose them, they are very close.

1.png 2.png

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
I think you were very close in one. The expression I think you nailed it, but it was a little off the right point of view, but only by a little. If I compare one image with another, and then superimpose them, they are very close.
Yeah, I just need to find the right head, I can see by the nostril that it's not the right one, and the morphs don't make up the difference. For me it's the best version of Caroline. And you can see that icstor modified her on renders with at least 3 different eye styles blue, green, yellow and maybe others. But the proportion of the head has been reduced by a morph (which doesn't make it any easier to find), so I'm going to find it. Thanks in any case for your work in toshop.

Reactions: Vicho75

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Created a Linda model. Tried my best to get it as close to the real thing. Advice and criticism are welcome. idk why the skin looks like that lol
well it's a good start but there's still a bit of work to do, I'm also looking for the right character to form the base. Because what's given here doesn't fit.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes