• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Paid Looking for someone to create a music video for my game

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Project:
- 30 Year Old Virgin

Developer:
- Black Star Games

Looking for:
- Looking for someone to create a music video for my game, someone that is proficient in video editing software like adobe premier or whatever else

Employment Type:
- Paid, all though I do not know what something like this would cost so let me know what you want to charge before hand (I will not haggle)

Work commitment:
- One time project

Preferred method of contact:
- Can either contact me here on F95 or Discord at Schaakakon. Discord would be a lot faster for me to respond but either is ok.

Job Description:
- I have made the renders but I am looking for someone to add some background flair and bounce to the beat to it. An example like this
vidcut-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
Full video can be found here:

The background flair can be anything relevant, like hearts, sparkles, waves, w/e. You can give me the details of what you think will look good and what you can do. I'm not too picky that on that part.
For my renders I can provide the original png image series of the render, a quick thing I put together is this:
Music_Video_Test_1-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
Those are just the raw renders I thrown together, there's more girls, I cleaned up a lot of them but it's the general idea. Add something cool behind them and bump to the beat.

Additional comments:
- Hit me up with any questions you may have or feel free to ask me to provide additional stuff if you need it.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor