• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for Japanese VNs with Slutty Female Protagonist

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Lots of works has corruption themes where the heroine becomes a slut in the end but only a few have protagonist who are slutty from the beginning, and only a fraction of those are translated.

Here are some of my favorite translated works, I got some untranslated favorites too if you are interested:

Don't Stop the Camera! ~Hidden Desires of a Young Wife~
Zero Chastity: A Sultry Summer Holiday
How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle!
Oh, Yes! The Sex-Starved Slut from Abroad ~Sexy Times at the Volleyball Club for Moms

rerorero2333

Aug 31, 2022
Lots of works has corruption themes where the heroine becomes a slut in the end but only a few have protagonist who are slutty from the beginning, and only a fraction of those are translated.

Here are some of my favorite translated works, I got some untranslated favorites too if you are interested:

Don't Stop the Camera! ~Hidden Desires of a Young Wife~
Zero Chastity: A Sultry Summer Holiday
How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle!
Oh, Yes! The Sex-Starved Slut from Abroad ~Sexy Times at the Volleyball Club for Moms
Please recommend some JP VN that have slutty protagonist, untranslated is fine!! Sole female is better tho! Thx!!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Please recommend some JP VN that have slutty protagonist, untranslated is fine!! Sole female is better tho! Thx!!
My personal favorite is

was also pretty nice

In general just looking for characters tagged with and should find most of the VN we like ;)