• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Looking for an rpgm gacha game which resembles sacred sword princess.

bhedh5ew

Feb 18, 2024
I am looking for a game which had gacha like system for only minor items.
It had very much different look than most rpgm, but it is definately an rpgm game. Many of the characters were already unlocked with some scenes.
The characters had several star based grading system. When I started the game, a character greets the player like the player is an overlord/ demon lord ( so a male protagonist game).
This game resembled an online game called sacred sword princess.
I couldn't go further in the game since it had some untranslated text in the quest-like missions.

Any guesses?

bhedh5ew

Feb 18, 2024
It had very much different look than most rpgm, but it is definately an rpgm game. Many of the characters were already unlocked with some scenes.
The characters had several star based grading system. When I started the game, a character greets the player like the player is an overlord/ demon lord ( so a male protagonist game).
I couldn't go further in the game since it had some untranslated text in the quest-like missions.

Any guesses?
please help.

bhedh5ew

Feb 18, 2024

Any guesses?
Any guesses?