• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
If I were to guess, Nodoka probably doesn't consider the book and everything around it, as "her" hurting Futaba. Even accidentally. It's more along the lines of Futaba hurting herself.
Oh cmon, the book might be a misunderstanding, but having sex with Sensei after Futaba explicitly told her not to do that is definetly not.
Imani literally got sister-zoned.
She needs some consulting from Otoha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh cmon, the book might be a misunderstanding, but having sex with Sensei after Futaba explicitly told her not to do that is definetly not.

She needs some consulting from Otoha
It seems like Nodoka, Otoha, Rin, and Sensei are still keeping that secret, but when that comes up, I am curious what Nodoka is going to say. I can see Nodoka going for the loophole, that Futaba unintentionally gave her when she mentioned the fantasy smut novel condition, which Nodoka definitely played into:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The irony about Sisters, when it comes to Sensei, is that it seems that those he sees as Big Sisters (Sekai, Niki, and I guess Otoha), are those he's more willing to fuck. Little Sisters like Imani and Noriko (maybe Rin?) on the other hand, seem to be almost at the bottom of the fuckable category.

Nodoka may be some kind of sister/daughter/parrot/outlet thing, but she's an enigma even for Sensei.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It seems like Nodoka, Otoha, Rin, and Sensei are still keeping that secret, but when that comes up, I am curious what Nodoka is going to say. I can see Nodoka going for the loophole, that Futaba unintentionally gave her when she mentioned the fantasy smut novel condition, which Nodoka definitely played into:
I am more curious of Futaba reaction. At this point Futaba literally has no friends: not only Nodoka betrayed her, but Rin has also choosen Nodoka's side over her. And, as far as I see, she was aware about their attitude since the first chapter; she litterally felt in love with Sensei because he was the person who "cared" about her the most.

So, because Futaba has extremly shitty live and she is aware of that, she might actually forgive Nodoka. Not from her kindness, but from her extreme loneliness

The irony about Sisters, when it comes to Sensei, is that it seems that those he sees as Big Sisters (Sekai, Niki, and I guess Otoha), are those he's more willing to fuck. Little Sisters like Imani and Noriko (maybe Rin?) on the other hand, seem to be almost at the bottom of the fuckable category.
But Otoha was also his little sister in chapter 2 iirc.

Nodoka may be some kind of sister/daughter/parrot/outlet thing, but she's an enigma even for Sensei.
I love the theory that Nodoka is Sensei's real sister

Reactions: DeSkel15

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I didn't remember Yumi bullying Futaba in chapter 2, but, to be honest, she's kind of in the right here.

I mean, yes. That was a bizarre decision for Futaba all around, even if you hadn't messed up as bad as you did. And from Yumi's perspective, even if she wasn't Yumi, I'd say that reaction made a lot of sense.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I am more curious of Futaba reaction. At this point Futaba literally has no friends: not only Nodoka betrayed her, but Rin has also choosen Nodoka's side over her. And, as far as I see, she was aware about their attitude since the first chapter; she litterally felt in love with Sensei because he was the person who "cared" about her the most.

So, because Futaba has extremly shitty live and she is aware of that, she might actually forgive Nodoka. Not from her kindness, but from her extreme loneliness
I've mentioned it a few times, but I am definitely liking how Futaba is just getting done with everyone. Disappointed in Nodoka, exhausted by Rin, and regretting Sensei.

I wouldn't be too surprised if she just forgives them all eventually, though.

But Otoha was also his little sister in chapter 2 iirc.

I love the theory that Nodoka is Sensei's real sister
Otoha seemed to have always wanted a little brother and more or less little bro-zoned Sensei by the end of Chapter 3:
She did initially treat him more as an older brother in Chapter 2:
But then she found out he was fucking teens in Chapter 3, and I guess, he became a little bro, or perhaps she just became more depraved.

If Nodoka is Sensei's sister, I guess that'd make Nodoka, Ami's aunt, which would be...interesting.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
They're not prone to self reflection. They're very used to being told what assholes they are, and just convince themselves that others just don't get it, regardless of evidence to the contrary. Of the ones I've known, they can have their behavior explode in their face, and they'll still compartmentalize it into parts to so they can blame most of it on others, but take fake blame for tiny parts only where it can make them seem sympathetic.
But there is a difference between getting told something and actually thinking about it when writing. Even if you write a self insert. And even if you are fully convinced you are the greatest guy ever. The disconnect to yourself just has let to some selfreflect. Unless you are a talentless scribbler who has no idea about anything. But we know that this is not the case.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes