• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

Javcore

Apr 30, 2024
Hey All,

So at the start of the game we unlock the perk/trait that boosts us back to full energy once a week.

Is there a list of the other to unlock and how?

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Love the game, but are there ANY mods or ANYTHING that add more face options? I feel like some of them are just not good.
A graphical overhaul is in the works , largely by (so-called) AI processes. If memory serves, they've got the bodies & faces done and are working to get clothes to match? I think? Haven't paid much attention to it, personally, so my info may be wrong or outdated.

Reactions: Darkaura and SMC85

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
A graphical overhaul is in the works , largely by (so-called) AI processes. If memory serves, they've got the bodies & faces done and are working to get clothes to match? I think? Haven't paid much attention to it, personally, so my info may be wrong or outdated.
I would prefer if the just simplified clothing options and focused on maybe less complex and more polished image generation. Hell, they could even go the Brothel King way and give (maybe separate?) option to source your own images for girls.
The girls as of now are almost exclusively staggeringly ugly and I doubt the new generator will give much better results. If it ever comes.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Inspired by recent comments about how it's possible to completely miss scripted girls in the game (and how I never unlocked the university in my playthrough because I didn't do Nora for Tier 1, and I got Lily to quit school), I think I'm gonna start a fresh playthrough with the new AiO, and try to go through the full story routes for every named character. I'll document my choices as I go, and then when I'm done, that will hopefully be a walkthrough that others (and my future self) can use to prevent such misses from happening in the future.

If anyone knows of any other comments like this and this, which try to list all the known scripted characters, or any comments that gives notes about how to unlock them all, could you send them my way? The more data I have, the more chance of actually completing this project.

Last edited:

hibakuxa

Nov 10, 2017
Inspired by recent comments about how it's possible to completely miss scripted girls in the game (and how I never unlocked the university in my playthrough because I didn't do Nora for Tier 1, and I got Lily to quit school), I think I'm gonna start a fresh playthrough with the new AiO, and try to go through the full story routes for every named character. I'll document my choices as I go, and then when I'm done, that will hopefully be a walkthrough that others (and my future self) can use to prevent such misses from happening in the future.

If anyone knows of any other comments like this and this, which try to list all the known scripted characters, or any comments that gives notes about how to unlock them all, could you send them my way? The more data I have, the more chance of actually completing this project.
In the main post there is a wiki link, it's basically undone, but I would suggest you to start populating it as you progress through each character story line. That would be helpful for everyone and easily found and not lost in the middle of thousands of commentaries. I will try to help as well.

LINK:

Reactions: jimdandy

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
In the main post there is a wiki link, it's basically undone, but I would suggest you to start populating it as you progress through each character story line. That would be helpful for everyone and easily found and not lost in the middle of thousands of commentaries. I will try to help as well.

LINK:
Oh, good to know, thanks.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I love the update except for how everything is locked down in the release version. I can understand from a development stand point why it was done but it does harm replay potential.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I love the update except for how everything is locked down in the release version. I can understand from a development stand point why it was done but it does harm replay potential.
Can you elaborate on what was locked down?

mutantchicken

Sep 9, 2019
can anyone help me get tier 2 of the personal serum libido enhancement? it says master the refined stimulants trait, but after getting it to level 5, it only unlocked tier 2 energy restoration. i remember in earlier versions there were different traits for different serums, but cannot remember which was for the libido enhancement.

Oct 22, 2017
Is there a summary of new features anywhere? The commit list isn't really useful to get a sense of what's new since it's so granular and full of small edits.

Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Can you elaborate on what was locked down?
In previous releases you had all the files available so you could mod serum traits and the like but now you have to go through an elaborate process to get the development version. I like to tweak my games but between navigating the Git system and figuring out the Renpy SDK it's too much time and effort to be worth it.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

The big hurdles I'm aware of are the university, Ellie, and the Stripclub. The former two are tied to serum progression. The latter unlocks as part of Gabrielle's story, but as some in the thread have pointed out it may require you to be on her blackmailing route. The rest of them seem to advance naturally with time as long as you interact with the characters. From what I saw in the changelog, there's been a pretty sizeable overhaul to the character hint sections so navigating this might be a lot easier now.

The only issues I've ever ran into being locked out of a character's story was with Ellie. According to the discord, her early story events depend on Stephanie, and if you progress Stephanie's relationship too far before advancing your serum tiers, Ellie's taboo breaking events won't trigger. The trap caught me because I like to research all the available serums before advancing the serum tier, and since that took so much extra time, Stephanie was mostly corrupted before Ellie even showed up.

The University unlocks when you ask Stephanie for a way to further advance your research that doesn't involve nanobots. I can't remember the exact numbers, but the choice is very obviously flagged for her requiring a certain corruption/obedience. She contacts your old boss at the university and you both visit her.

The nanobots unlock in a similar fashion but it requires investing capital. Researching/using nanobots in a serum is the trigger for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Has it been confirmed?...
that you HAVE to go the blackmail route for cousin to get a fully unlocked stripclub? [i think someone said you can own it, and assign workers to it?]

Or is the non-blackmail path the same result? [owning and assigned workers to stripclub + of course cousin romance]
If not, I sure hope the devs at least have planned to allow both paths lead to that. As I don't like rape, and I don't like blackmail.

Judging by what is in the game already, seems 3 main paths: Obedience, Love, Lust. (with some slightly dipping into ntr or blackmail).
I hope dev plans to eventually have all 3 major paths worked out for the majority of the *Star characters.
Checked the discord. Finding the strip club is part of the blackmail route in that if you check Gabrielle's room after Rebecca asks you to figure out where she goes at night, you can find clues that point you toward the club. I think as long as you don't approach her while she's working in the club, you don't necessarily have to blackmail her.

Alternatively, if you want to avoid all of that entirely, apparently they added the option to explore downtown in the evening and you might be able to stumble onto it.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Checked the discord. Finding the strip club is part of the blackmail route in that if you check Gabrielle's room after Rebecca asks you to figure out where she goes at night, you can find clues that point you toward the club. I think as long as you don't approach her while she's working in the club, you don't necessarily have to blackmail her.

Alternatively, if you want to avoid all of that entirely, apparently they added the option to explore downtown in the evening and you might be able to stumble onto it.
I think OP was pointing out that this may prevent you from getting to *buy* the club later on - I don't know if that is actually the case or not, but it's certainly a distinct possibility.

Reactions: rb813

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I think OP was pointing out that this may prevent you from getting to *buy* the club later on - I don't know if that is actually the case or not, but it's certainly a distinct possibility.
As far as I'm aware buying the club is solely gatekept by advancing the sexshop story and having enough capital saved to afford it (200k iirc). I've actually done that without moving the cousin's story forward.

krzay

May 24, 2021
In my current game (v0.51.1.2, so apologies if anything's been changed in later versions), I was fucking someone in public, and eventually the police lady came and took us downtown. It would be cool if there was a chance to influence her not to do that (or maybe even join in :devilish:) depending on how high her obedience is.
Specifically, where is it? I have done it everywhere but she still hasn't caught me, I don't know if I missed something or messed something up. Help me T_T

Certainly, I did it in front of her.

Finally, I did it but I don't know why.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes