Collection Mod Flash JSK Studio "Omake Series" Mod [09-06-2024] [JSK Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What specific things would you like to be focused on?

• Quality of life features. e.g. hiding the HUD in sex scenes, return to title button, etc.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Translations or retranslations of a specific game or scene.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Bukkake spots and semen staying after sex scenes.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • All of the above, but for a specific game(please state for which game in a post).

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
wonder if they'll make a proper translation to the "senpai kouhai" one. It is not a flash game.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
quazzzy48 just posted a translation of that on the main thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2024-03-28-jsk-studios.24510/post-13446930

coolkid44 How's it going? We haven't heard from you in a while.
Yo, sorry for not communicating properly with you folks. Had taken a couple of trips out the country and didn't have any means or the time to work on the project. Back now and working on translating Shoplifting Girl/Game 11. The main story is mostly finished, just some minor stuff and all the sex scenes. Once I'm done with that, I'll get to giving all the games the Yua/MGB treatment(the autosex/mirror scene and hiding the hud). Though, I think people are more interested in the games getting translated than that :D

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Sorry for dipping out for so long, barely had time to work on the project. I've released a new update today, but it's only a translation for the Fellatio scene in game 11. I won't make any promises for when or what's going to be featured in the next update until I'm back to regularly updating the pack. Again, apologies folks.

I do have a question, how would you prefer the folders in the collection to be named? I think changing the name on the end to indicate version number was a bad idea on my part, especially since everybody has to keep deleting the older versions instead of overwriting the folders and moving on with their day - so that's going to be removed. However, there's also one more thing: The game's title. Should it be in English, Japanese(romaji), or both? You can vote

Welcome back! how was your vacation? :)
Was nice actually, thanks for asking! Turkey is definitely the best place to go for food. I've never had meat so tender and cheap before. Wish I stayed there a lot longer.
Do you have the 25 to 32 game for mac?
Sorry, but it's up to the folks in the main thread to provide those versions. This thread is solely dedicated to the Flash versions of the game.
wonder if they'll make a proper translation to the "senpai kouhai" one. It is not a flash game.
Hands are already full with translating the Flash games, and that's already an arduous task as it is. It's moreso an issue with time. The desire to translate the Unity games is there, just not the time...

P.S. Whoever was that speedy boy that downloaded the zip in less than an hour after I updated the thread, you might want to redownload it :p

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote