VN Ren'Py Jessica's Choices - Origins [Demo v2] [DoAdventures]

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hi all,

I have resolved the issue, or believe I have resolved this problem, I'll re-upload and ask the mods to kindly update the mirrors. MEGA file updated with the new link.

Thank you,
DoAdventures

Last edited:

eddiesays

Nov 14, 2019
Hi all,

I have resolved the issue, or believe I have resolved this problem, I'll re-upload and ask the mods to kindly update the mirrors. MEGA file updated with the new link.

Thank you,
DoAdventures
Tried the mega link, appears that you sorted it as the game worked fine - no freezing or crashing. Much appreciated. Enjoyed it, thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
100% Agree, I'll keep my fingers crossed but I do not have a high confidence level this will ever develop into a coherent story.
Why? I don't want that to sound argumentative, I just want to ask why. Is it something I'm doing? Do I need to do something different? The content is all written, it just needs me to complete the renders and add my content to the story. I've got the other three stories to complete after this too. Not to mention SoE and that I have loyal subscribers that I owe everything too.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Why? I don't want that to sound argumentative, I just want to ask why. Is it something I'm doing? Do I need to do something different? The content is all written, it just needs me to complete the renders and add my content to the story. I've got the other three stories to complete after this too. Not to mention SoE and that I have loyal subscribers that I owe everything too.
Why is simple enough. I played the other title and actually like it but it never turned into anything but a bunch of disjointed stories. Don't get me wrong I am cheering you on and hope this title does well but I will check back in a few updates to see how this i going. Like I said my fingers are crossed and I hope you make me eat my words and show us some more of your talents but my confidence is not very high.

Reactions: DoAdventures