• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
Fuck this game... I can't even pass the first fucking woman right at the start of the game because it doesn't give me enough fucking time to figure out the correct sentences. Can't even pause the fucking game so I can figure out the sentences.

Fuck this. Bad enough I can't even barely see jack shit in the game that I'm amazed I even managed to get to the main building without a fucking flash light. Shit game. Losing puts me right back at the start of the game... I hate games like this.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Fuck this game... I can't even pass the first fucking woman right at the start of the game because it doesn't give me enough fucking time to figure out the correct sentences. Can't even pause the fucking game so I can figure out the sentences.

Fuck this. Bad enough I can't even barely see jack shit in the game that I'm amazed I even managed to get to the main building without a fucking flash light. Shit game. Losing puts me right back at the start of the game... I hate games like this.
Press ~
type Pause

I agree the game is very unfair. Took me 6 hours even with cheats.

CinnaRebel

Apr 28, 2024
If anyone has completed the game and unlocked both endings, do please share the videos here. Clown author of the game didn't even put the endings in the gallery scene.

I give up on this game. Way too many bugs, super unbalanced, super repetitive as fuck, sex scenes with models are actually poorly done. I just wanna see the endings and dip. It's been a ride but this game ain't fun.

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
I wasted a few hours for this game, just to get (arguably)NTRed at the (true?) ending. well played devs, may your next game be plagued with bugs and crashes that makes the game unplayable.

The game is not bad, the struggle mechanic is unique and quite fun though the mouse resisting part of the mechanic seems a bit underbaked. the mazelike structure of the house is really frustrating at the beginning, but once the cutscenes and such open up some holes(in a unique way too) the map becomes slightly more bearable. the puzzles themself is not that hard and the way to unlock the path is actually pretty good. it lacks a lot of things that makes 3D FPS Stealth game fun(wallhacks, leaning, some part of grace period for detection) but to make up for it, you don't get a game over (unless you want to :p) instantly when detected/caught

The scenes are pretty good, though sadly there's not that much scenes per character, the camera feels a bit too static when "smooshing" happens so it just feels like looking at zoomed in skin instead of getting smothered

Overall a 7/10..... is what i would've said if the "true" ending isn't like that. so it is instantly a 0/10, turning a "wow that was kind of a nice game kinda cool that the "bad" ending isn't really that bad, they live together its so cute" vibe to "your life, literally, is as valuable as a summer ant" vibe

• Sad
Reactions: amaiakagane
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes