[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
I swear I tried everything I could think of and nothing ever worked on a few. Specifically Selfish Crow's attic one was just stuck.
Also a few from AILegend. Kudos to you my friend.
Did you try my preset trick?
I tried to share the one I use to use, but F95 doesn't allow me to upload it (??), so you may try to get one by yourself, sorry

Just find a scene with plenty of light (e.g. a beach), save its lights as a preset in Graphics Mod preset tab and then, use it with any other scene you want. Have in mind that, sometimes, you have to click out and then click in again the button for the preset to work.

Also, in the first tab, 'Trilight' use to be more brilliant than 'Skybox', at least in my settings.

Good luck!

Note: I finally camouflaged the file adding it '.txt' extension... For it to work, remove that and save the file in the 'presets' folder of your game. And don't forget to cross your fingers!

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
forward path didn't work, but vertexlit did. Wish I knew what those terms meant.
It does work in some maps, It's worth trying, but it is a case by case thing.

Out of curiosity decided to look into Vertex Lit and it doesn't look like the best option.

"The Vertex Lit path generally renders each object in one pass, with lighting from all lights calculated for each vertex.

It’s the fastest rendering path and has the widest hardware support.

Since all lighting is calculated at the vertex level, this rendering path does not support most per-pixel effects: shadows, normal mapping, light cookies, and highly detailed specular highlights are not supported."

As far as I know deferred is the best one because it supports multiple light sources with per pixel shadows and renders normal maps (Fake 3D bumps effect using image textures), forward does support multiple light sources, but after a certain amount it starts to draw shadows on per-vertex which looks worst (Like Vertex Lit).

There is more to it, and I'm probably wrong, but that's what my pleb coomer brain took from it.

Reactions: osnoflax

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Another question...

Sometime ago, I downloaded some scenes at Yuki Portal from an author called Aoicchi. It looks like common scenes: png dimensions are 320x180 and the file size also match that of the common scenes files. However, when I try to open them, my HS2 says thet they don't contain any HS2 related data.

My question: Is my computer laughing at me? Did I miss some relevant mod or plugin? Or, in fact, these are fake files (but what is the point then)? I include one example for you to see.

Aoicchi 2024_0301_0136_55_049.png

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Another question...

Sometime ago, I downloaded some scenes at Yuki Portal from an author called Aoicchi. It looks like common scenes: png dimensions are 320x180 and the file size also match that of the common scenes files. However, when I try to open them, my HS2 says thet they don't contain any HS2 related data.

My question: Is my computer laughing at me? Did I miss some relevant mod or plugin? Or, in fact, these are fake files (but what is the point then)? I include one example for you to see.

View attachment 3713158
The scene works, but ....
It's not HS2, it's RoomGirl :sneaky:

You can open the file in a texteditor, the end for example helps identifying it:
1.jpg

solidkhaos

May 19, 2022
Hey guys, I've posted this on the Illusion discord askign for assistance with no joy so far, so I figured I'd try my luck here. I'm looking to get a loop or even an MMD (.VMD) made. I've got two examples here I'm trying to get made and my god can both of these women move....Like HOLY SHIT that would be hot to use with HS2. Anyway If someone has the ability to make the motions by all means please reach ouut, doesnt have to be exact or perfect and can be very generic without a background or anything extra. Take a look and let me know what you guys think, I've attached the link to the .rar on MEGA.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Did you try my preset trick?
I tried to share the one I use to use, but F95 doesn't allow me to upload it (??), so you may try to get one by yourself, sorry

Just find a scene with plenty of light (e.g. a beach), save its lights as a preset in Graphics Mod preset tab and then, use it with any other scene you want. Have in mind that, sometimes, you have to click out and then click in again the button for the preset to work.

Also, in the first tab, 'Trilight' use to be more brilliant than 'Skybox', at least in my settings.

Good luck!

Note: I finally camouflaged the file adding it '.txt' extension... For it to work, remove that and save the file in the 'presets' folder of your game. And don't forget to cross your fingers!
Yeah but not with many presets. It was only a small handful but it was very frustrating. It was as if the lighting just flat out didn't work at all. I could add light, change the intensity pretty much anything but it was always dark. Only thing that worked was either opening it in DHH or using that vertex option.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote