mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please give me a save just after the event with tania at the arcade? thanks for any help ive even went back in my old saves to january and started from there and still cant get it to happen id really appreciate if someone would give a save just past that event thanks for any help

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This one turned out to be surprisingly good. No real problems with the English. The plot seems fine; probably the craziest thing about it is just how much of an asshole the average guy in this game is...

If there's one thing I find ludicrous, it's that the MC considers buying the spitefully overpriced pulshie from the bookstore, rather than finding the stupid thing online and probably get it for a fraction of the price. It sure looks distinct enough to be able to find it off a description alone.

And I suppose while you have quite a bit of freedom when it comes to who the MC engages with sexually, it still irks me when he's just fine with blow/handjobs (or more) from people I'd rather not let anywhere near my dick for various reasons... I've mostly concentrated on the main story, but I imagine there are way more such situations if I start actually engaging with the roughly 40 girls in this game... One of the few optional things I wanted to do was to tell Abi about the serum so she doesn't torture herself with guilt or whatever. But apparently there's no way to do that without things escalating into a blowjob.

Edit:
Almost forgot: I stumpled upon a bug. When trying to click Rhea from the front of the library, I get a message, "Error somewhere! Roll back now to avoid crash to main menu!", followed by the game continuing as if I hadn't clicked her button.

Last edited:

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
I love this game and am waiting for Episode 5.
Does anyone have any recommendations for other games of exactly this type, where the girls are initially reluctant and then sex gradually develops (preferably with anal too)?

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
I love this game and am waiting for Episode 5.
Does anyone have any recommendations for other games of exactly this type, where the girls are initially reluctant and then sex gradually develops (preferably with anal too)?
95Zone Homepage > Adult Games > Latest Games & Updates

At the top right of the page you will see a button for "Filters" (First button on the right side).
Under "TAGS (MAX 10)" choose "Corruption."

If you want to avoid certain tag use "EXCLUDE TAGS (MAX 10)"
This helps people avoid more controversial tags like NTR. But can be used for any tags you don't like.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

At the top right of the page you will see a button for "Filters" (First button on the right side).

This helps people avoid more controversial tags like NTR. But can be used for any tags you don't like.
Excellent informative post.

Reactions: Mstr Sinner

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018

I know the filter function, but the results didn't really convince me, except for "Long Story Short"

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes