Tutorial Guide on How to MTL Almost Everything

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Is there any bro meet the same issue like me? When I use Sugoi Manga OCR + Sugoi Translator DeepL it always refresh the position and size of the auto mode window after I capture another graph, how can I fix this? and anybody knows how to ORC other langauges like English or Korean?:oops:
View attachment 3645700
Try the VN-OCR-ML, in Game -> If nothing else works.
Any issues should be discussed further in the Sugoi discord server.

Liulong

Jul 15, 2020
Try the VN-OCR-ML, in Game -> If nothing else works.
Any issues should be discussed further in the Sugoi discord server.
I have joined and ask the developer, this tool u said cannot adjust its blank to the manga bubble

OmegaShiki

May 29, 2017
Just discovered this thread. I want to create an MTL for Onna Kentoushi Minerva ~Monster Colosseum~. But I'm not sure how all of this works as it looks to be for RPGs.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Just discovered this thread. I want to create an MTL for Onna Kentoushi Minerva ~Monster Colosseum~. But I'm not sure how all of this works as it looks to be for RPGs.
Everything is self-explanatory. In your case, in game section, try the first option MTool, if it won't work the third option. That's it.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
When using Sugoi Toolkit Screen Capture (for manga translation) is there a keybind for "capture"?}

EDIT: The guide says to use tab/backtick but that doesn't seem to work.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
When using Sugoi Toolkit Screen Capture (for manga translation) is there a keybind for "capture"?}

EDIT: The guide says to use tab/backtick but that doesn't seem to work.
Hmm, from what I remember, the keybinds don't work on the manga. I'll give it another look when I can, and find out if it can be done.