Collection Video GEN.K NTR Collection [GEN.K] [2024-03-30]

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Give me a little time, between tomorrow and Monday I will upload the ones from b.b.f.c and k.g.y, from gen.k I am waiting for part b, as soon as it comes out I will upload part a (if it takes too long I will upload it this week)

Reactions: fthehero

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can the website links in the OP be updated please? His Patreon page has been closed but he can now be found on SS...

Thanks for sharing all his amazing work - I really appreciate everyone sharing!!

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
In mega folder in my posts is all works for gen.k except the last,i check the videos from k.g.y of pixeldrain and Up in mega folder of k.g.y and b.b.f.c stuff later,i get gen.k works from fanbox,subscribe star is mehh for me

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
In mega folder in my posts is all works for gen.k except the last,i check the videos from k.g.y of pixeldrain and Up in mega folder of k.g.y and b.b.f.c stuff later,i get gen.k works from fanbox,subscribe star is mehh for me
That may be the case - but I was just pointing out that the links in the OP need updating... doesn't matter which site anyone gets Gen.K's work from... :):):)

Reactions: yitan1983