• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games with plain/not super hot girls

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Here I am back with ANOTHER weird ass request.
I'm looking for games with girls that are less than perfect physically, a bit plain. Maybe aging, maybe a bit fat, butterfaces... You name it ! Maybe some of you would even consider them ugly.
I recently played "my puzzled life" and loved the "way past her prime" mom and the fact that little sis had a very plain looking face.
Other games I'd consider to be at least partially in that category : some of the girls in summertime saga, Zarah in where the heart is, Rhonda from foot of the mountains, most characters from Dark Neighborhood...

Anything you can come up with would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: Neyh698

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's the librarian in , but the language put me off playing it for very long. I think Sophia is meant to be plain looking in . Also there is a "past her prime" girl in . Just one girl a game though.

Reactions: crikey_buum

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Haha yeahhh, I agree the language is really rough in my cute roommate, that and the grind nearly put me off, but I did end up completing it (more or less, I skipped a few events because I couldnt be bothered). Thanks for the recs !

Reactions: TheBlueKnight