5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i like 1 and 3 more. for me less is not always better. i like skintight shiny clothes.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
One thing I find interesting about the game is its desire to tackle the rights of the Futanari. It reminds me of A Failure to Launch and I really liked that game initially. I just hope the creator of this one cares way more than Min Thy Lor about their game.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Love this game so far. MC looks great, very sexy. Love the early familial familiarity, hope it will evolve later. The models are great, thank you for using Excella as the chief, I love her model and she deserves more appearance.
Keep up the good work.

AB Software

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022
One thing I find interesting about the game is its desire to tackle the rights of the Futanari. It reminds me of A Failure to Launch and I really liked that game initially. I just hope the creator of this one cares way more than Min Thy Lor about their game.
I've always found that world-building is often sidelined or under-exploited in futanari projects,
and I want to explore many aspects in this game
like the impact on religion (with the new Futanari church, which has its own...doctrine)
in sport, the army, politics and the media.

with the exception of Star Periphery and Icarus Media, which are excellent. 'A Failure to Launch' seemed to include some intrigue, but it was quickly nipped in the bud.

Love this game so far. MC looks great, very sexy. Love the early familial familiarity, hope it will evolve later. The models are great, thank you for using Excella as the chief, I love her model and she deserves more appearance.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you! I thought this model was excellent for embodying an authority figure haha

AB Software

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022
I like the game, looking forward for next installments.

I just have to points to add if you don't mind:
1- add an opacity slider for speech box. QoL
2- change character font, any font where letters are not connected.

good luck man.
Thanks for the feedback!

Noted, I will change the character names' font. When it comes to the opacity of the dialog box, I'm just a beginner with Ren'Py, so I'll look into it and see what I can do!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes