• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Thanks. Do you have a link to the new build? For some reason I can't find it on GitHub.
When you're on the Github mainpage for the checker, click Actions in the top menu.
Then click on the latest build with a green checkmark in front, On the page that opens, scroll down to where it says "Artifacts" and click the OS you're on.
If you haven't run any of the later beta builds, you might be in for a suprise.
And indeed as WhiteVanDaycare said. there's been 'some' changes in how the tickmarks for 'Installed' and 'Finished' (formerlay 'Last Played') behave.
This has been discussed before in this thread and is also mentioned in the FAQ on Github
But if you're on 11.0 build 1166, than you already have the latest beta

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
When you're on the Github mainpage for the checker, click Actions in the top menu.
Then click on the latest build with a green checkmark in front, On the page that opens, scroll down to where it says "Artifacts" and click the OS you're on.
If you haven't run any of the later beta builds, you might be in for a suprise.
And indeed as WhiteVanDaycare said. there's been 'some' changes in how the tickmarks for 'Installed' and 'Finished' (formerlay 'Last Played') behave.
This has been discussed before in this thread and is also mentioned in the FAQ on Github
But if you're on 11.0 build 1166, than you already have the latest beta
Then I will need to wait before the change you posted here comes out to play.
It is now 'soft' checked when you change the installed check.
That explains why I haven't found it. Thanks.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Thanks. Do you have a link to the new build? For some reason I can't find it on GitHub.
They mean that this is intended behavior. When an update comes, it marks the "installed" checkbox as soft checked, because an update is available. The played checkbox is fully checked still, because you fully played the version currently installed. If you tick the installed checkbox again, indicating the updated version is now installed, it means that you haven't finished playing the version that is now installed, so only then the "finished" checkbox will be soft checked

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
They mean that this is intended behavior. When an update comes, it marks the "installed" checkbox as soft checked, because an update is available. The played checkbox is fully checked still, because you fully played the version currently installed. If you tick the installed checkbox again, indicating the updated version is now installed, it means that you haven't finished playing the version that is now installed, so only then the "finished" checkbox will be soft checked
Thanks a bunch for your response. That was the little bitty thing that made it all click.

Now I remember a few posts that talked about it before. But it has been a while.

Reactions: WillyJL
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes