• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for taking your time to critique my work I did try to get a bit of light from the TV, but for some reason, it kept either being unnoticeable or lighting up the whole scene (time to play around with emission settings I guess). I also, think you're right about his arm, and I'm definitely going to tweak that.
I think that emissive surfaces emit light in all directions by default. You could use something , for example, to create an IES profile for the emitter so that you can control the light spread better.

Reactions: locq4169 and TREXrg

-ThreeX-

Apr 16, 2024
I think that emissive surfaces emit light in all directions by default. You could use something , for example, to create an IES profile for the emitter so that you can control the light spread better.
Thanks a lot for the advice, I definitely look into it

Reactions: Jumbi

Vertex Bunny

Dec 16, 2023
Hey everyone! Back with another post. This time we've captured a small dialogue between Jennie and Anastasiya amidst a friendly and recurring discussion of theirs.

Jen: My training program gives you stamina, core-strength and muscle density to do stuff like this without breaking a sweat. What does your ''yoga exercises'' do exactly?
Annie: Oh let's see... It does all the things you said, plus...
Show Off - II.png

Annie: I can do this without ''breaking a sweat''. Don't you think it's better?
Jen: WOW! No, I still don't but you are definitely teaching me that! Can't imagine this while having sex.
Annie: (Oh my god!) Bozhe moy! Really? Why is everything about sex with you?

Show Off - I.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes