• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I am Saint-Dee of the Valkyrie!

Live fast, fight well, and have a beautiful ending!

Just a quick homage of sorts to one of my fave cheesy sci fi movies from yesteryear, as a nod to director/producer/occasional actor Roger Corman, who passed recently (May 9th, 2024) at age 98.

R.I.P. Roger! Thanks for keeping us entertained!

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I am Saint-Dee of the Valkyrie!

Live fast, fight well, and have a beautiful ending!

Just a quick homage of sorts to one of my fave cheesy sci fi movies from yesteryear, as a nod to director/producer/occasional actor Roger Corman, who passed recently (May 9th, 2024) at age 98.

R.I.P. Roger! Thanks for keeping us entertained!
Such a fun low budget riff on Star Wars/7 Samurai. Remember seeing it in a crappy Grindhouse theater way back when. Happy to own the DVD now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Such a fun low budget riff on Star Wars/7 Samurai. Remember seeing it in a crappy Grindhouse theater way back when. Happy to own the DVD now.
Interestingly, this was James Cameron's first professional film job (as art director), and one of James Horner's early efforts as a film Composer. Horner would then be hired to score Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, which was released two years later. And of course Cameron gave us Terminator four years later...

Reactions: crugh2112

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Interestingly, this was James Cameron's first professional film job (as art director), and one of James Horner's early efforts as a film Composer. Horner would then be hired to score Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, which was released two years later. And of course Cameron gave us Terminator four years later...
Corman knew talent. That is for sure.

Reactions: OhWee
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes