• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
honestly i don't understand why they still do this 2x 1:1 swap instead of simply having a foursome...
Eh, I'm sure they will. In game they only fool around with each other on weekends and its only been like 4 swaps so far. Knights Tale started the same way before everyone got together.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I don't want to be mean, but this is the game now, I wonder what other event is there other than a small orgy between MC and the three girls. Too bad, maybe something more mischievous, but the game is too linear and just very visual

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't want to be mean, but this is the game now, I wonder what other event is there other than a small orgy between MC and the three girls. Too bad, maybe something more mischievous, but the game is too linear and just very visual
I agree some more story overall would be nice.
Yes, it’s the third VN’s from neverlucky they all follow the same lite-hearted scheme. It would be easy to say it’s a cookie cutter recipe he uses with the only changes in setting of the world and time period.

It has it’s fans and they love this drama- and worry-free kind of VN. But certainly it is not to everyone’s liking.

I do not think that he will change anything soon, but who knows. ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.20-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Here is the links for v0.20
( Note this is not the SE Version)

FULL VERSION:

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

UPDATE

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, it’s the third VN’s from neverlucky they all follow the same lite-hearted scheme. It would be easy to say it’s a cookie cutter recipe he uses with the only changes in setting of the world and time period.

It has it’s fans and they love this drama- and worry-free kind of VN. But certainly it is not to everyone’s liking.

In other words, it's a ctrl-c ctrl-v from the previous game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Couples [v0.20] [Neverlucky]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I guess Neverlucky doesn't come here. :( I wonder why... Oh, yeah, Trolls. :ROFLMAO: Last seen here in 2020
Here's the script with all spelling corrected.

Unzip the file, put the script in the Game folder, and then overwrite.

Star- kirk and mccoy1.jpg
Bones, remember, tomorrow is SB day!
Damn it, Jim, I'm a doc... Oh Yeah, OK, that guy saved humanity with his proofreading.
Yeah, he was the greatest, Bones.
:giggle:

Thanks, FaceCrap, for the pedantic help.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Couples-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I guess Neverlucky doesn't come here. :( I wonder why... Oh, yeah, Trolls. :ROFLMAO:
Here's the script with all spelling corrected.
Uh... not quite, unless there's a reason why 'japanese' isn't capitalized when 'Chinese' is @ line 2993... ;) (friggin heck, there's actually a user with that name...)
And this was just the first line in the differ...

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
There is no sex in the game, it requires patreon membership, idiots, why should I download this stupid thing now?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is no sex in the game, it requires patreon membership, idiots, why should I download this stupid thing now?
Of course there is sex in the game.

The only thing you get with Patreon is the special edition which comes out here anyway.

Although, to play devil's advocate, I really don't think the devs will give a shit if you don't download it. They don't get anything from this here.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020

I like the characters and situations in their games, it is just the dialogue is a bit wooden at times. It is sort of like reading a legal document or a doctor's notes. There is factual information there but it is presented very sterile. I don't need drama to make it interesting but if you lack drama, at least replace it with comedy.

I still play them because, these games usually have some different, cute but adult female LIs, instead of the same basketball titty females or questionable aged ones you find in the majority of these games. I have always had a weakness for the girl next door types. Almost all of my relationships have been with those type of lasses.

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes