• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Frame 215.png

Overview:
College Adventures is an adult 3D visual novel where you play as a university freshman. The game features a storyline with dialogues, narrative crossroads and sexual minigame scenes with several unique 3D animations.
Currently are available the Chapter 1 (3 sex minigmaes) and the short Chapter 1.5 (1 sex minigame) featuring two female characters.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: EPTears - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

previous version

image 17.png Frame 204.png movie_004-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif Frame 200.png image 14.png image 12.png

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Not to shabby. The faces at times just looks weird but other than that, looks great. Looking forward for more updates.

P.S. Try your best not to do two things at once since the minigames aren't too keen in playing nice(it ain't hard, even doing it on your non-dominant hand but just enough for you to put some effort in it). Hopefully they implement an auto mode or something akin to that when you replaying the scene.

Bean10

Mar 13, 2019
My PC seemed like an oven when I opened the game and my fans went completely out of control. Even when I turned off the PC (correctly) when I turned it on again it took a while to stabilize (it had never happened to me). check that out (sorry in case there is a bad translation // google translate things)

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CollegeAdventures-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
I fucking HATE unity but this has got my interest bad, hope the dev optimizes this garbage engine so it does not fry my GPU.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Fuck you dev, I almost killed my spacebar key on my keyboard, and my left mouse button also. For what kind of sick masochists you do that? If in order to fap people have to make a video-record of a scene first, while clicking like a madman and looking at a slider, and not at a scene itself.

it ain't hard, even doing it on your non-dominant hand but just enough for you to put some effort in it
It's bullshit, don't believe him. The final stages of these mini-games are obviously beyond the tolerable level of a stress, as for a normal human being, who doesn't like frustration. People click in lesser amounts even in games like "Osu!" and real-time strategies.

tl;dr - Stay away from this crap, if you aren't masochist, even if models look good enough for a quick single-time fap at the first glance.

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
It's bullshit, don't believe him. The final stages of these mini-games are obviously beyond the tolerable level of a stress, as for a normal human being, who doesn't like frustration. People click in lesser amounts even in games like "Osu!" and real-time strategies.
I don't play "Osu!" since I know that one is for people who has vibrators for fingers. But I play RTS games.... real bad but I don't really see the minigame that "hard" but I will respect your opinion since I did fail it once using my non-dominant hand.
I wouldn't also say that my PC has "good specs". I can't even play Borderlands 3 in it.
Don't download this thing, it's bait to burn your GPU
True. I will not deny it. It does burn your GPU because of the poor optimization.

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
I agree with backrunner that the minigame is not overly hard, bdo horsetaming was worse if I remember right, but it's definitely fucking annoying that there is both text and action during the minigame and you have to choose to repeat for every segment or record it. I was hoping that at the chapter select you could replay the scenes but sadly it replays the minigame. Story has potential if mc matures a bit and could have branching paths between femdom or maledom.

Reactions: Piratefishes