Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Ook first of all the silver slut fights are more or less a rock paper scissors game with limited energy and hints.
The supervillain content closely related the lab investigation.
Also advanced silver slut lvl without advanced powers are a 'bear' :poop: .
As for hunting encounters it is not explore the city or people watching.:rolleyes:----->They are pop up links that comes up with game time advance/location change. Also there are "easy hunting targets" like the rapist who is alone. The sure fire way to gain a encounter is patrolling at night.
The fights are :poop::poop::poop: and even more :poop::poop::poop:. If you know what you are doing it is :poop::poop::poop: trivial if not it is a:poop::poop::poop: storm. Yeah my opinion of the fight system is :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:.
Ps: sorry for playing monkey throwing :poop:
Pps there is no need for full fem or any trait it runs on a different system altogether... :poop:
Ford Tough does get used when you simply want to punch enemies as Silver Slut though. It is funny though when the scene says you throw a girly punch but the next scene shows you instantly knocked a motherfucker face down. Gets a chuckle out of me just thinking of a random narrator going silent because it was unexpected.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Ford Tough does get used when you simply want to punch enemies as Silver Slut though. It is funny though when the scene says you throw a girly punch but the next scene shows you instantly knocked a motherfucker face down. Gets a chuckle out of me just thinking of a random narrator going silent because it was unexpected.
That is not exactly true... some enemies are pretty resistant to it ...If you have more enemy you will either be out of energy subjugated or surrender to lust. At high tier silverslut it is useless against 6+ enemy while at its end 12-20 enemy/encounter...
Ps:silverslut event line is for gangbang lovers or pervs with perverted super moves.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
That is not exactly true... some enemies are pretty resistant to it ...If you have more enemy you will either be out of energy subjugated or surrender to lust. At high tier silverslut it is useless against 6+ enemy while at its end 12-20 enemy/encounter...
Ps:silverslut event line is for gangbang lovers or pervs with perverted super moves.
Who uses Ford Tough to Musou their way through a fustercluck of enemies when they have access to multi attack super moves? You use the multi hit moves and then clean up the last one or two guys with melee to save energy.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Who uses Ford Tough to Musou their way through a fustercluck of enemies when they have access to multi attack super moves? You use the multi hit moves and then clean up the last one or two guys with melee to save energy.
Well i do not. As i said there are hints what move to use, as for F.T one hint to give BOSS FIGHT.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Might be a dumb question, but still new to the game, how do i make mc's dick bigger?
Fuck girls or guys with your dick..+ maxim penis pump advert it is the slow growth way
2nd the fast tf:cock ring from wharf relic shop, potion from manor uni district
3rd random dick size:transient super power from umi lab
4th custom body(dick) :potion mansion investigate
That is all i know ...ps:there is no cheat for dick size.
And no you are not dumb :rolleyes: cause you remembered to ask.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Well i do not. As i said there are hints what move to use, as for F.T one hint to give BOSS FIGHT.
I have yet to even do most of the Silver Slut quests after having to break into AMI Labs, partially due to accidentally mumbo jumboing my save at the time before Super Slut was added in, and then having my old Red Dead ADHD (seriously, those stupid flowers I need popping up on the mini map while I'm in the middle of doing other things!) kick in these last few patches just doing other things both in game and IRL until I am ABSOLUTELY SURE the dev is good and done adding things to the Silver Slut path.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Fuck girls or guys with your dick..+ maxim penis pump advert it is the slow growth way
2nd the fast tf:cock ring from wharf relic shop, potion from manor uni district
3rd random dick size:transient super power from umi lab
4th custom body(dick) :potion mansion investigate
That is all i know ...ps:there is no cheat for dick size.
Well, technically there is if you use the Transient Power and depending on whether or not you want to rely on RNG or edit the game file.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I have yet to even do most of the Silver Slut quests after having to break into AMI Labs, partially due to accidentally mumbo jumboing my save at the time before Super Slut was added in, and then having my old Red Dead ADHD (seriously, those stupid flowers I need popping up on the mini map while I'm in the middle of doing other things!) kick in these last few patches just doing other things both in game and IRL until I am ABSOLUTELY SURE the dev is good and done adding things to the Silver Slut path.
Well i do stay clear from old saves. And yes the popup method reminds me of ads :poop:
As i do start new game every time(I am a TF -fan no else) i did gain extensive experience.

Oct 2, 2017
v1.0.2

• minor bug fixes in various spots
  • remaining NPC images have been added for all races/body types/hair color/age range
  • Fortune Teller Gift update
    • the gender swap power she gives you can now be used on any non-story NPC:
      • initial flirting conversations
      • on a date
      • chatting with your roommate at home
  • Generic Home Update
    • added gender-typed bedrooms for NPCs
    • the bedroom images moved so if you currently live in a generic apartment the NPC bedrooms won't have images. Move to a new apartment to regenerate the bedroom images
  • Boobie Bungalow update
    • When you get a lapdance from a stripper you can pay her to keep it going instead of just a one-song dance
    • do it enough times and get special VIP Room offer
  • New Trait: Itty Bitty Committee
    • Spoilers in forums
  • Fortune Teller Relic update
    • The Fortune Teller has a new relic she wants you to get, and an accompanying new quest location for her relics
    • use the "Seed Relic" option in the cellphone on existing games to add the new relic to your game world
    • Spoilers in forums
  • Misc
    • Some updates for Scott's Mom and the Vampire mansion quest, but both are probably still a bit glitchy.
    • the "Genie" story arc should be fully playable, but it still needs some dialog text in a few spots and maybe some media images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
from the site :

There are errors with displaying photos and animations:
when running (when a gender change occurs randomly), during sex (especially when changing positions and choosing anal, the same mistake with violence during resistance)

in the red light district: when playing liards, if you often resist, then after a while this button stops working in almost any location.

error during sex:
according to the text and animation there is anal, but in the end somehow it’s always vaginal.

and no matter how many times the heroine does anal, including DP, the size does not change.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
When changing into a silver suit, the action buttons disappear. exit only through emergency gang

JacobL

Aug 21, 2018
i dont know if this helps anyone but here are things i found that helps with beauty

1. care products, use everyday. skin cream?, Breast cream?, Lip Balm?, nail polish?, doesn't matter use it.

2. hair, can only be washed (1)? per day and only when really dirty/greasy. brush it every chance you get.

3. make-up, good way to increase beauty, train it and you can get 1-3 point just for putting it on.

4. clothes, wear multiple sets of cloths, try not to wear the same cloths often might be a penalty for it also laundromat is bugged. they seem to effect your default beauty (might be a bug), your main way that i found to get high beauty.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
i dont know if this helps anyone but here are things i found that helps with beauty

1. care products, use everyday. skin cream?, Breast cream?, Lip Balm?, nail polish?, doesn't matter use it.

2. hair, can only be washed (1)? per day and only when really dirty/greasy. brush it every chance you get.

3. make-up, good way to increase beauty, train it and you can get 1-3 point just for putting it on.

4. clothes, wear multiple sets of cloths, try not to wear the same cloths often might be a penalty for it also laundromat is bugged. they seem to effect your default beauty (might be a bug), your main way that i found to get high beauty.
Well there are many ways to beauty.Here are some others.
1st mansion/uni district beauty spell (consumes stamina)
2nd salon treatments at the mall
3rd BE and hips size +hair lenght
4th park goddess eternal flame (you need sex )

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes