BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I remember being able to fight topless through out the month not just a single time for a discount. I want to get back to that but totally forgot how since it has been ages. I remember Melissa, Julia, the two buff guys in the pub, the crystal, and the aliens, but every thing else is hazy.

Basically I am asking the process or how to trigger an event that lets me fight topless everyday. How do I get flaunt it without being a bimbo. I remember long ago I got it from the bus doing exposure, but it hasn't triggered. Has it changed?

st-Muramasa

Jan 16, 2024
Here’s a list of traits and how to get them (in version 1.0.2):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:

- Meditation with the relic can give a random trait between 1 and 30, except for 19, 20 and 27.
- Itty Bitty Committee and Bigger is Better are mutually exclusive. Gaining one removes the other.
- The Were Whore quest can be started by:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edits: I fixed some errors made by confusing traits with kinks. I found how to get the #46.
To start The Were Whore quest you need to save Ivan not ask for power?
Because when I ask for power I am getting "You've been given some kind of Demonic Power. But you don't know what it is or how to use it." quest line. And after saving Ivan I am getting nothing.

Caelexa

May 6, 2017
To start The Were Whore quest you need to save Ivan not ask for power?
Because when I ask for power I am getting "You've been given some kind of Demonic Power. But you don't know what it is or how to use it." quest line. And after saving Ivan I am getting nothing.
I avoid giving too much details to spoil as less as possible and to be concise.

You’ve got to “Stay a little longer”, “Surprise attack!”, “Take out Ivan”, “No, this isn’t right”, “Ask about fixing Ivan”, “Save Ivan”. Then you get the text “(…) the Demon slams the glowing thing against your chest and laughs as it vanishes inside you. (…)” Then you got to play for a few in-game days before Were Whore manifests itself, nothing will appear at first.

st-Muramasa

Jan 16, 2024

You’ve got to “Stay a little longer”, “Surprise attack!”, “Take out Ivan”, “No, this isn’t right”, “Ask about fixing Ivan”, “Save Ivan”. Then you get the text “(…) the Demon slams the glowing thing against your chest and laughs as it vanishes inside you. (…)” Then you got to play for a few in-game days before Were Whore manifests itself, nothing will appear at first.
Thanks a lot! I was afraid of missing chance to get the quest.
I was confused by not having any new line in the quest log.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I remember being able to fight topless through out the month not just a single time for a discount. I want to get back to that but totally forgot how since it has been ages. I remember Melissa, Julia, the two buff guys in the pub, the crystal, and the aliens, but every thing else is hazy.

Basically I am asking the process or how to trigger an event that lets me fight topless everyday. How do I get flaunt it without being a bimbo. I remember long ago I got it from the bus doing exposure, but it hasn't triggered. Has it changed?
Well for 'flaunt it' you do not have to be a bimbo... but you need high enough exhibitionism and at least 20 in fem.... the rest is practice... so i think you need more exhibitionism.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018

Well... it is just bimbo tf like others... the effect like the magic compact.
Maybe i'm doing it wrong...nah.
oh well

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I think I've found a bug with the fortune teller's questline, she asked me to recover the camera relic from the strip club but after recovering it the quest doesn't advance. I've tried to to send her a text but the game says that I've no reason to contact her, and what's even weirder is that if I go to the strip club I can re-do the event in which you get the camera and get a duplicate item (currently I have 2 cameras)... Does anyone knows how to fix this? Is there a console command to force the quest flag to trigger?
It is a bug yes.
The problem if you go back to your room and examine artifacts, you'll notice it doesn't actually give it to you. When you find it you will take some photos, and then it never actually gives it to you. You can keep doing that quest over and over and you will never get it.
I have similar issues with the Silver Slut. It starts a fight, get about 2 or 3 tries into the fight then blank options having to do emergency escape which locks me into the silver slut body and can't change back.
Do what I do. Everytime you get the message about seeing a woman sitting on a bench, SAVE it right there. If the camera pops up, just reload it and get another quest.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
It is a bug yes.
The problem if you go back to your room and examine artifacts, you'll notice it doesn't actually give it to you. When you find it you will take some photos, and then it never actually gives it to you. You can keep doing that quest over and over and you will never get it.
I have similar issues with the Silver Slut. It starts a fight, get about 2 or 3 tries into the fight then blank options having to do emergency escape which locks me into the silver slut body and can't change back.
Do what I do. Everytime you get the message about seeing a woman sitting on a bench, SAVE it right there. If the camera pops up, just reload it and get another quest.
Yes it is a bug but just a small one!:PogChamp::FacePalm: And No!!! It is not a game breaking one.
DON'T take the 3rd picture during the quest and everything is fine!
About Silver Slut what did you do to end up that way? I did not find such a bug while playing?:WaitWhat:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Is the investigation of AMI complete? I get "You didn't get far with a "frontal approach" to AMI - something more sneaky is called for." But after that no options for further investigation appear.
Well... never gone that far ... there is a secret door around... at least the image for it is there.
I assume your MC has been ordered to recover a Relic from AMI :unsure:

After talking to the Doc your MC gets the message "No Front Approach" ...
Back Downtown your MC can approach a bum in the backyard now ...
Convince him to cause enough distraction to snatch the keycard from the Doc ;)

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes