NiWa.GD

Sep 24, 2021
Getting this error on First Guy model photoshoot during Highschool part
Nvm, I just saw the other HTML with the hotfix

Last edited:

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Is it just me? I've tried about six restarts, trying out various settings for MC, but I couldn't get past the first day of the mission. Every single time she "crack"ed and game over.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is it just me? I've tried about six restarts, trying out various settings for MC, but I couldn't get past the first day of the mission. Every single time she "crack"ed and game over.
The game should warn you before you begin the main mission if the stability of your character is dangerously low, and let you improve it from that screen.

Also, don't make mistake of rushing into the mission from the first day -- your MC is tired from travel and then if you choose to immediately visit a club you'll end up with stacked attribute penalties which can easily drop MC's stability in the negative. Try to take a day off first, go shopping, attend orientation course and only then see if you can proceed further.

(the lack of feedback regarding MC's current state is something that'll hopefully be addressed down the road)

Reactions: CassieBare

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
BTW, will be it ever possible to go High School - Gap Year - College and then to a main game without it ending pre-maturely?
And here we have the hilarious dichotomy: other people who want *more* Prologue.

But the answer is yes, 0.7 will allow Claire to go through the whole prologue.
Dipped back into the game recently for the first time in a long while, but it still ended after the prologue so assumed that was it.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes