• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Any games with heavy kissing?

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Mostly unwanted and forced sloppy kissing, this is mostly inspired by Kiliu's work such as:

It really just revolves around the female lead not trying to stop it hard enough so people take advantage of that

+ points if its NTR

rerorero2333

Aug 31, 2022
Hi I really liked your recommendations, thank you for being so patient!!! Personally, I like the plots and some dialogue, but the are style is somehow too clean, and the female protagonist in the game looks somehow too pure and lovely, but still a very good game! If you have something else I really want to know!! Thanks!!! I personally prefer some nasty, wild deep kissing. And if the protagonist is a slut, or have some ntr elements, it would be better! Also, if you want to play some of JP erotic Visual novel, I can also recommend some games with nasty kissing for you!

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi I really liked your recommendations, thank you for being so patient!!! Personally, I like the plots and some dialogue, but the are style is somehow too clean, and the female protagonist in the game looks somehow too pure and lovely, but still a very good game! If you have something else I really want to know!! Thanks!!! I personally prefer some nasty, wild deep kissing. And if the protagonist is a slut, or have some ntr elements, it would be better! Also, if you want to play some of JP erotic Visual novel, I can also recommend some games with nasty kissing for you!
Glad to help. Check this game - https://f95zone.to/threads/ayakos-scramble-v1-0-3-tomato-baron.171774/

Reactions: rerorero2333

rerorero2333

Aug 31, 2022
Have you tried Knightess Whore?

Yes, please.
There are lots of JP erotic VN that has crazy Voice actor with really good acting, and some really intense kissing.
I can recommend you some
One Company I liked the most are Pin-Point, you can find them in dlsite.
Here are the link:

download

There are some serious cheating sex and nasty kissings.

download
https://f95zone.to/threads/gf-becom...ckolded-by-sporty-sex-final-pin-point.168182/
Also ntr + corruption + erotic kisses

download

This one kinda ntr, have to try this one.

download
https://f95zone.to/threads/in-the-house-of-despicable-family-pin-point.995/
This one got plenty of kissing scenes, although I dont think the Voice acting is as good as rest of the games I listed but it worth a try.

this one I can find any sources but there are people updating the video

you can watch all scenes from this website.
NTR + sloppy kisses.

here are download site, if you dont want to download you can watch the scenes uploaded on xvideos

it has all scenes uploaded
This one got some serious and really erotic Voices in it, have to try.

All of these pin-point games have really good Voice acting, bro trust me if you like those nasty kissing stuff you gotta try it, and you can also listen to the voice samples in the official webpage I provided, they are awsome!! I highly reccommend you try these first ,

Also recently I found out that Autobahn also did some really erotic and wild kissing scenes,
I would recommend you try this one:

Fr this got some of the most erotic and wild kissing scenes here, if you like those I think you have to try it.
download:

Hey if you got more RPG or any other types plz recommend more , Thx

rerorero2333

Aug 31, 2022